“Solid value”
Review of Southwest Airlines

Reviewed 28 June 2018

I don't fly often but Southwest is my airline of choice when I do. No charge for baggage and their fun attitude keep me coming back. Can't recall a bad experience so it continues to be where I begin and end my flight search.

• Food and Beverage
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (30 585)

5 906 - 5 910 of 30 585 reviews

Reviewed 28 June 2018

Could not have been treated better! From the curbside check-in, to the wheelchair service, to the whisk through security, to delivery to the gate, every person was
at the top of their game. Of course, boarding was perfect, as was the flight. I will always fly Southwest, if available!

Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Nonstop from Burbank to Portland was great! Just a couple hours. Drink service (if not a lot of turbulence). Some pilots tell you when you are over Yosemite and Tahoe. The views of St. Helens, Hood, Adams, and Seattle’s Mt. Rainier are amazing. Don’t do the layover in Oakland. That takes a lot of your day and they may delay to combine less than full flights.

Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

We went to Orlando from Milwaukee and had a great flight. It wasn't a full flight so we got to put 2 people in some of the rows. The flight back was not so nice we had boarding passes b1-4. There were so many people with kids who got on first and then they were saving seats for other people traveling with them so the four of us had to split up. I have no problem with the people with little ones to board first but they should not be able to save seats

Reviewed 28 June 2018

Everything was great... We landed early on both ways, check in was quick & efficient & airline personal were great. Only complaint would be that if you set at the back of the plane the seats lack enough leg room.

• Food and Beverage