“Vacation”
Review of Southwest Airlines

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

The staff was very friendly and informative coming and going. The pilot was very good. Very accommodating.

Write a ReviewReviews (25 271)

653 - 657 of 25 271 reviews

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Loved the way they loaded passengers. Flight attendants were very nice. Loved that luggage wasn't an additional charge. Would definitely fly them again.

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service (e.g. attitude, care, helpfulness)
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I'm never disappointed when I fly Southwest. Great airline and great staff. But for me it is the ease with which changes to your plans... even at the last minute are quick and easy to deal with. I recently planned a college trip to Milwaukee with my daughter. Her lacrosse team was in playoffs and won a game advancing to the finals for the state. I needed to change our plans and go to Milwaukee a week later. It was extremely easy to cancel the original round trip flights for the two of us and then book new flights and use the funds from the original flight. It was quick and efficient. The new flights were a little more expensive because I was only 6 days out but that is to be expected. But it wasn't all that much more expensive. And when I did take the flight and one of the legs home was delayed I was alerted on my phone. Gate changes were also communicated via a text alert saving me some additional time when I landed. Every effort was taken to get the plane off the ground quickly and efficiently by announcing to all the passengers in seating area how to make the process as quick and painless as possible. I also love that I can follow flight information on my mobile phone during the flight at no expense. The app also gives destination connection information as well. I always try to fly Southwest for both business and pleasure.

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service (e.g. attitude, care, helpfulness)
    • Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)

We booked round trip flight for two from Louisville to Los Angeles. We gave
ourself an extra day, because it was a family wedding.
The day of the flight, we arrived at the airport 2 hours before our flight. We went
to the counter, checked luggage and got boarding passes. We went to the gate
and realized something was wrong. We found out from the news that the airlines
computers were down and no flights taking off. We had to go back to the counter,
stand in line for an hour just to get our luggage back. While in line, we contacted other
airlines and were able to secure a flight to Los Angeles at a huge expense. The only
compensation we received from airline that cancelled our flight was a refund.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Southwest flight as expected. No hassles. Spend the extra $ for early boarding well worth the cost. Non stop

• Food and Beverage