“Very dissappointed... food not edible”
Review of Singapore Airlines

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I received my Chicken meal. After two mouthfuls I couldn’t eat any more it tasted awful and made me feel sick. Later in flight the head steward came to me and said he had tried meal and he said the problem was with the sauce and he would put complaint/queries into the caterers. He agreed it tasted awful.i then flew from Singapore to New Zealand and did vommit. I had written to Singapore Airlines and all they say there was nothing wrong with the chicken (It had been checked). I did say chicken was off but certainly big problem with the sauce as agreed by head Steward. I am not happy with Singapore Airlines response to me. They havn’t understood there was a problem. The are trying to put blame on me for something I had eaten previous. Not on Singapore Airlines. You should have admitted there was a problem with the sauce over the chicken. Listen to your good custommers.....

1  Thank Jaydeem54
Write a ReviewReviews (14 109)

377 - 381 of 14 109 reviews

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

The flight had good food options, food was decent tastewise, it was on time, great entertainment options and good in- flight products.

Surely worth flying again. We took it because it is one of the top 10 airlines in the world. It deserves it's spot in the rankings.

Found it's safety video very unique- it proudly wore it's "national airline" status throughout the video.

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service (e.g. attitude, care, helpfulness)
    • Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
    • Value for money
1  Thank Junkeatarian
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

After they had messed me a whole day in Jakarta because my flight was 4 hours delayed and the luggage 8 hours, I had the hope that the way back I would land in Munich very early in the morning. Nope! They managed to have a delay of more than 60 minutes from Jakarta to Singapore, and my connection flight was away. A fine lady needed around one hour to arrange me another flight. But this meant to go to Terminal 3 by SkyTrain and walk there for 24 minutes. Around 2 AM we managed to lift off and landed in Zurich. Normally , they have to offer me at least a meal and drinks, good companies offer you a day room to sleep for some hours.

This time, I had to fight with an angry Swiss lady because she was not able to get access to my data for an earlier flight. My booking, originally made by Lufthansa, was changed to shorten my disaster, but the Swiss lady did not acknowledge that for some reason. So I landed home with a delay of 7 hours. I still feel sick, but nobody seems to feel sorry.

For ages, I had the best experiences with Singapore, preferred to fly to Australia or Malaysia always with them and felt happier in their tourist class than in the business class of others. Next time, I will fly with the Never-Come-Back-Airlines.

1  Thank Ahmet C
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Seat was very comfy. Flatbed was a tad firm but the cushy duvet made up for it. Food choices were incredible. The cheese board was very good and I got a bit greedy. Entertainment choices gave you no chance to be bored. Best of all- the crew was extremely efficient, helpful and gracious.
Singapore Airlines is always my choice and should be yours too.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Never had a problem with Singapore Airlines. The service is terrific and everyone is charming. The food is always tasty with some variety. Entertainment is very comprehensive, with something for everyone.

If I were to complain at all, and this is really nit picking, but when you have a drink, a spirit, they pour them out very conservatively. Perhaps even smaller measures than a UK pub. Admittedly you can ask for as many drinks as you want, but if they made them a little larger, you wouldn't have to keep asking.

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service (e.g. attitude, care, helpfulness)
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
2  Thank Alancohen