“Pleasant journey”
Review of Ryanair

Reviewed 16 November 2018

Pleasant journey, didn't feel squashed, tidy area and staff nice enough, better than the TUI they were horrible. The new luggage rules didn't really have any bearing on us. Rules changed half way through our holiday. We couldn't print off one of our daughters boarding passes, got in contact with Ryanair and they were very helpful. We had to check her in at the desk and there was a message to say we couldn't check her in on line and wasn't charged for not doing so.

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (57 878)

1 613 - 1 617 of 57 878 reviews

Reviewed 15 November 2018

It is the first time I have flown on Ryan Air. Before one day I flew, I booked plus 2 cabin luggages. But the annoucement from Ryan air for checking in online before the flight 2 hours. When I was at the airport, I couldn't check in. I provided an evidence from my phone due to lack of information from them. Howerver, the solution they gave me that check in at their check-in and buy two new tickets with price is 5 times old one. Fortunately, I still had enough money to pay. I was wondering at that time I hadn't money, how I could move to Paris. After that, I was angry but cound do nothing.
After I backed to Paris, I asked many friends and my friends told me many people had this problem with me, somebody also paid many times than the price of online. I write for anyone having going by Ryan Air, you should notice that the check-in online hour.

1  Thank Huy N
Reviewed 15 November 2018

It did what it says on the tin. It got us from a to b without any hold ups or fuss. The staff were all friendly and efficient. What more do you need or want. No delays either way. Working out the luggage allowance was the worst part. Wish they would just give you one price for the lot and be done with it.

1  Thank janispatterson
Reviewed 15 November 2018

The flight was only about two thirds full probably due to the fact that it was well out of season. I booked the flight because of low cost but bumped up as usual by seat selection and of course check in luggage, £40 per bag per leg of flight. For the two of us an extra £160 plus £52 for the seats, in total £212 which is about the same cost as the flights itself.

We left early 06.15, left promptly and arrived almost 30 minutes early, absolutely no problem. The return flight again left on time,10.50, and we arrived early back home.

The service both ways was efficient with the usual "special offers not to be missed". Albeit, the plane both ways was relatively new, the way Ryanair furnishes its planes makes flights rather uncomfortable. The seats are very hard and there is no give in them, legroom wasn't too bad.

I am not a fan of Ryanair, I should think maybe most of the people who fly with them are the of the same opinion but we use them for a variety of reasons but not necessarily because we like them.

Will I use them again? Yes, if its convenient to me to do so.

Reviewed 15 November 2018 via mobile

Easiest way to get to Kerry, either a drive across Ireland or fly, simple choice. Luton Airport is a bit of building site and bit of patience is needed. Really busy airport with restricted seating areas, but not to worry the flight was on time.
As with budget airlines, they wanted everyone at gate early and that left us standing outside for a while in rain.
The flight and cabin crew was good and we arrived on time. Not sure about how the baggage changes will affect my choice going forward, but based on this flight I would use them again to get to Kerry