“What is the point paying for priority boarding ?!”
Review of Ryanair

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Just a warning to folk coming back from Malta to Aberdeen with Ryanair. Do not waste you money paying for priority boarding as it’s a free for all. No priority is adhered to what so ever. Other than that the flight was ok. Maybe they cabin crew try a bit hard to sell items and are constantly making sales announcements but they are probably trying to get some commission to boost their not so good pay.

Write a ReviewReviews (54 413)

759 - 763 of 54 413 reviews

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We have flown with RyanAir a few times, I have to say this was the best pilot we have had, we were on Flights FR2141 out and FR2142 back, at least he didn't bounce down the runway on both flights we had two very smooth takeoffs and landings.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We actually could not fly due to a family bereavement and have to say I was extremely impressed by Ryanair’s response. Submitted everything on line and response following day advising full refund of tickets !

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The customer service is simply not existing. I do understand that the low coasters are making money on all the extra services, but when I pay 250 eur one way for a 4 hour flight it is not a low coster any more.

I was booking online and chose the rate with the seat - I am ready to pay more. But when choosing the seat the system wanted 13 eur more. Okay - it might be a mistake. To call a call center I have to pay and after looking at the help tab I followed an advise to have an on-line chat ... 38 minutes waiting time.... 38. Really? And this is just a small piece of that trip. Never again. THANK YOU!

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service (e.g. attitude, care, helpfulness)
    • Food and Beverage
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Ryanair are absolutely fine. Really. They'll get you from A to B fairly cheaply and always safely.
This is the only time ever I've been delayed for more than 3 hours.
But if you are delayed DONT FORGET to claim your 250 - 400euros for 3 hour + delays. Google 'eu261 Ryanair'. You won't be offered it, you'll have to claim.

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service (e.g. attitude, care, helpfulness)
    • Food and Beverage