“You get what you pay for”
Review of Ryanair

Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

I have used Ryanair a number of times, along with other lo cost airlines. This flight was exactly as expected - on time, plesant and cheap. I know people knock Ryanair for trying to charge for every last thing, but tbh all the charges are there to see on the website and the booking process is relatively easy.

• In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
Write a ReviewReviews (46 655)

1 801 - 1 805 of 46 656 reviews

Reviewed 28 June 2018

All complaining about low-cost Airlines, but I believe that they respect our money more than the big ones and expensive.
As a wheelchair user, I had bad experience with two major Airlines. They broke my wheelchair.

• Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Reviewed 28 June 2018

The great thing about Ryanair, is that every time I’ve flown with them, I’ve never experienced a delay. All flights have always been on time.
This year I have found that unless you are a Priority ticket, your hand luggage is now taken from you and put in the hold when you enter the departure gate. This is a bit of an inconvenience particularly if you don’t want to, or have the time to wait at baggage claim, usually the reason I fly with hand luggage only. Apart from this new policy, which you can avoid by paying for a Priority ticket, I have always been happy with this no frills airline.

Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Flight delayed for 90 minutes, stuck in a hot uncomfortable plane, 20 yards from a Air Conditioned Airport.... Cabin staff have offered to sell us soft drinks or water ....Maybe, this is yet another money making scam from the worse airline I've ever traveled with.....

Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

The flight was delayed by about 45 minutes then we queued in the tunnel to get on the plane for a while. Cabin crew then seemed to rush.people to.sit down so everyone could get on and it could take off. People obviously have stuff to put in the overhead space and they can't do that if made to sit down. It was warm so people will have possibly wanted a drink ( we had bought soft drinks from the airport begore boarding) the cabin crew must have taken over an hour to serve the first 6 rows of passengers. We were in row 14 and the cabin crew from the rear reached our tow before those at the front. You can't hear the information as it's too quiet. I dudnt even realise they were doing the safety info. You do get what you.oay for. We've used them a couple of times as the flight times were better but might shop.around next time