“profit, profit, profit”
Review of Ryanair

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Awful to get your boarding card. They split you up, to get you to chose seat, and pay for that. Delayed half an hour. Never flight with Ryanair again!

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (44 837)

883 - 887 of 44 837 reviews

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I consider the flight a good one if it takes me from point A to point B with no hassle and it was the case here. This additionally had a great view on Alps. We had cold, clear weather with almost unreal visibility and mountains looked stunning! Just be sure that you are sitting on the right side of the plain when goin to the Italy this route.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I'd always recommend Ryanair as they fit my criteria well. I'd not use them further afield than a 3 hour flight due to being split up from family unless you pay the ransom. On this occasion both flights were delayed by almost 2 hours and were never really informed. Staff are friendly at all contact points.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

this flight was my third flight in two weeks. I had used the same bag for all trips. on the way back I was made to measure my bag and it was considered to large due to the wheels. I was forced to pay $50. On my other three flights I had no issue. I will most likely use them again and get me a smaller bag. this is a great way to save on traveling. You do pay for everything on the flight. they sold lottery ticket, food. perfume and drinks. I was not use to seeing this on a plain.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Very quick bag drop.Flight on time.Roughly two and half hours flying time.Very good service.Would fly Ryanair again.