“Same old, same old. Split the family up unless they pay more. Recommend”
Review of Ryanair

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I'd always recommend Ryanair as they fit my criteria well. I'd not use them further afield than a 3 hour flight due to being split up from family unless you pay the ransom. On this occasion both flights were delayed by almost 2 hours and were never really informed. Staff are friendly at all contact points.

Write a ReviewReviews (44 766)

844 - 848 of 44 766 reviews

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

this flight was my third flight in two weeks. I had used the same bag for all trips. on the way back I was made to measure my bag and it was considered to large due to the wheels. I was forced to pay $50. On my other three flights I had no issue. I will most likely use them again and get me a smaller bag. this is a great way to save on traveling. You do pay for everything on the flight. they sold lottery ticket, food. perfume and drinks. I was not use to seeing this on a plain.

• Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Very quick bag drop.Flight on time.Roughly two and half hours flying time.Very good service.Would fly Ryanair again.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

poor booking only way to book tickets was to wait until last minute then we still sat together seats dirty floor dirty never again better when you just got on and sat down

• Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

The outward flight was over an hour late due to the plane coming in late. Really annoying as we didn't get to hotel til after 12am. The way back was even worse. The strange thing is that the plane into Chania is due in at 9.25pm but plane is due to fly out at 9.50! There is absolutely no way that there can be a 25 minute turnaround so the plane was over an hour late taking off...but then it must be late every week given this scheduling. Once on board there was no hot chocolate, ice and other drinks and the tea ran out half way through the first run of sales so there was obviously no restocking done. We were due in at 11.59 but it was close to 1am when we eventually landed. At least Customs was empty...about the only plus point!!