“Excellent Business Class”
Review of Qatar Airways

Reviewed 11 March 2020

We have always flown Emirates previously, but Qatar offered better prices and schedules for this trip. The complete trip was MEL-DOH-CPH outbound, HEL-DOH-MEL inbound. We flew predominantly on the A380 (no Qsuites).
I was very impressed, the seats are good, completely lie flat and the cabin feels quite spacious. Food and wine were impessive. Dine on demand is brilliant, you can choose anything on the menu at any time. Loved the loungewear, I wore it for the entire flight and it was so nice not to spend approx 14 hours in my regular clothes.
On all our flights the cabin crew were outstanding, very friendly and courteous and very helpful. The service on Emirates can be indifferent at times, but on Qatar it was wonderful. All in all I was very happy with Qatar and felt it was money well spent. They will be my long haul airline of choice in future.

Date of travel: March 2020
Reviews (36 224)

5 148 - 5 152 of 36 224 reviews

Reviewed 11 March 2020

Bad service , Flight attendants with an attitude . They were discourteous , when asked if a food item contains any nuts , the woman flight attendant was so arrogant to tell me that it is her no job to find that . A young girl who was traveling with me had severe allergies to nuts . I have never seen such arrogance in any other airline .

Date of travel: April 2019
Reviewed 11 March 2020

Qatar airways was a great flight service, everything went great to me. There were ample variation of foods were available. Blankets and other facilities were provided. Highly recommend the flight service

Date of travel: July 2019
Reviewed 11 March 2020 via mobile

Very good service. Friendly .. when serving food n beverages polite. The keg room was good. Seats comfortable. N clean

Date of travel: February 2020
2  Thank Josephine J
Reviewed 11 March 2020

a fantastic flight and service with Qatar Airways as expected. From the moment you arrive at check all the way through to departing the plane at the end of your journey. Nothing is left to chance by Qatar Airways Staff! They are extremely helpful, courteous, and nothing is too much trouble. Constantly smiling and being positive throughout your time with them. The Journey would of been a nightmare for travelling that distance over 18Hrs without their constant support. The Planes themselves are the best in class from the seats through to the entertainment. The Food and Drink served during the flights and the Lounge at Doha. all in all Qatar Airways have made a lasting impression on me and as such they are now my preferred airline for international travel. Well done Qatar

Date of travel: February 2020
    • Check-in and boarding
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.