“Excelent service including wheelchair for my wife.”
Review of Qatar Airways

Reviewed 27 February 2020

Been flying with Qatar Aiways several times, and always been very satisfied, going again in March and looking foreward to it.

Date of travel: November 2019
1  Thank Erik M
Reviews (36 224)

5 414 - 5 418 of 36 224 reviews

Reviewed 27 February 2020

Qatar airlines business class is perfect. Incredible Q suites provide total privacy and comfort. The service is perfect. The food and wine is perfect. Even the restrooms are the best. Qatar is so far above every other airline and especially airlines in America that every airline CEO (especially Doug Parker) should take a flight on Qatar. The only downside is security prior to entering the boarding area is thorough but very rude. Initial security is thorough and pleasant.

• Food and Beverage
    • Check-in and boarding
2  Thank jim1231
Reviewed 27 February 2020

BUSINESS CLASS PASSENGERS BEWARE!
If you think Qatar Airways’ customer services is world class like its facilities, think again. If you need to cancel or change your tickets due to justified reasons you are left at your own device. Customer Services is inexistent!
Spent over 15 hours (and over £130 in phone bills since “privilege services” help desk is in Qatar) trying to get a cancellation waiver approved. After providing Qatar Airways with all required documentation, my request was simply denied and no one was able to provide me with an explanation. Total lack of respect for customers and most of the people on help desks simply say - there is nothing I can do, it’s been handled by a separate department, I cannot contar them nor even add a note in your file.
Completely disappointed. My family and I will never fly Qatar Airways ever again!

1  Thank T2834AAnicoles
Reviewed 27 February 2020 via mobile

Fully advised checkin service ,
I was taking a drone with spare batteries, they explained what I needed to do.
On board service staff and food was fantastic ,
Amazingly the flights took of 15-20 mins late but arrived 10-20 mins early at their destinations. They must have some fast pilots.
I will always try to fly with Qatar airways wherever I go.

1  Thank Maybz007
Reviewed 27 February 2020

Flew four legs of my trip with Qatar and they were the best economy flights i have ever had. The service was excellent and the crew were very professional. The meals were good and you had real metal cutlery to eat them with! Also drinks were served from a bottle and mixed for you, wine was also served from a bottle. No plastic miniatures!
I had an hour transfer in Doha both going and going and made my connection with time to spare.

• Food and Beverage
    • Check-in and boarding
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.