“Excellent Customer Service - Always going out of their way!”
Review of Qatar Airways

Reviewed 3 January 2019

We flew with Qatar Airways from Johannesburg to Koh Samui in Thailand via Doha & Bangkok over December 2018. The trip was really everything that you expect from an airline. I cannot recommend them highly enough. After our recent disastrous trip with Qantas I was quite nervous about the long flight. However it really was great & easy. We booked our seats upon arrival at the emergency exit so my husband had more leg room (he is really tall). The air hostesses was great & we loved interacting with them. They are all excellent at what they do & really go out of their way to make one's journey more relaxing & enjoyable. The stop overs at Doha & Bangkok (around 2 hours each) was just perfect as we got to stretch our legs & look around at the airport. Next time I will definitely go for a longer stop over to explore the cities. Doha looks like an amazing city & I am inspired by all the articles I read in the inflight magazine. 2022 Soccer World Cup in Doha is going to be amazing! The only thing I could fault was the food that got a bit boring on our return trip. Thank you Qatar Airways - we loved flying with you & we are loyal supporters from now on.

• Check-in and boarding
Write a reviewReviews (31 267)

7 105 - 7 109 of 31 267 reviews

Reviewed 3 January 2019

I flew back from London on the 17th of December, with a 5 1/5 hr transit in Doha. I expected to arrive very tired the following day but was so well rested I could even attend my office party that went on until after mid-night. Must say something about the comfort of the airline. The crew were wonderful. Always ready to help. Meal was excellent, ordered off the menu and dinning whenever you want. In-flight entertainment was excellent. They had a selection of good movies, some new and others classics. Doha airport is a dream for transiting as there are enough shops to kill time as well as the lounge was excellent with sleeping pods. i managed to stretch out and read a book. Also the shower rooms were well equipped and VERY clean. All in all, when I am taking my next long distant flight, it will be on Qatar.

Reviewed 3 January 2019

Our flights were from London Heathrow and transit at Doha; connecting flight to Kuala Lumpur. All flights were smooth and service was professional and excellent. The only let down was the delayed flight from Doha but I'm sure there were valid reasons.

1  Thank 77ilya
Reviewed 2 January 2019 via mobile

I was on the flight from Doha to Johannesburg on the 2nd of January 2019. The flight departed at 08:40am. On flight I ended up collapsing due to low blood pressure. Your cabin crew is incredible. There was a young lady who was crew and she is from PE. I'm sad I forgot her name but she made sure I got to SA in one piece. Constantly checking up on me. She was so sweet. She deserves so me kind of reward. It's a pity I didn't get her name. Thank you Qatar airways. Awesome service

Date of travel: January 2019
Reviewed 2 January 2019 via mobile

The best airline ever. The service is excellent and the seats are more than comfy. The 14 hours to SYD on the A380 went by in a wizz. The flight to Doha was on a brand new A350. Enjoyable from beginnig to end. The crew was prifessional and very friendly on both flights. Always around and checking on the guests. Food was excellent and the entertainment amazing. Always again. Thank you!

• In-flight Entertainment
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.