“Amazing!!!”
Review of Qatar Airways

Reviewed 16 January 2018

It was a pleasure for me to fly with Qatar Airways there are no word to describe the excellence service, from the start til the end! The Staff from the ground and the cabin crew on flight! im staying in economy class but it feels like businesses, and i was wondering how does it more feel if i choose business class? By this year 2018 i have booked a ticket flight to tunis by this september and again im flying with Qatar Airways.

• Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (19 717)

4 881 - 4 885 of 19 717 reviews

Reviewed 16 January 2018 via mobile

For me it was the first time to travel with Qatar airway, from the second you get inside the airport you get fascinated... the cleanliness.. the welcoming and greating of all the staff ... the organisation ... every thing ... you will that you're really special.. the fligth also it was amazing.. all the staff were smiling and taking care of us they were just amazing .. the food was so delicious even we were 30 thousand feet in the air, you can also enjoy your self using the entertainment system ... what i need to say to thank all of you thank you qatar airways ... im just waiting for my next flight to enjoy all your facilities ... big thanks

Reviewed 16 January 2018 via mobile

This review is about Qatar airways customer service. My family and i have had a horrifying experience with these airlines. It was a first time us choosing these airlines and we agreed to pay more to get better. It did not work this ways. I will try to cut the whole story short because this was our 52h of nightmare. Our flight from Entebbe, Uganda to Copenhagen, Denmark was supposed to be only 14h long. And it turned out to take 52h! It started out by our flight being delayed 3h15min )this how long we spent just sitting on board) and later canceled and rescheduled for 24h later. Our connecting flight was supposed to be originally 50min and turned into 9h. Our 6year old daughter got sick during this cancelation and they could have not provides a quicker flight to get home. After this horrible experience and long journey back home, on top of all this my daughter’s luggage got damaged, a huge crack occurred on this hard shell luggage. I took this with Qatar customer care, e-mailing back and forth for 7 weeks. And at the end they offered 82$ that we spent on food. My gf and i have missed 2 entire days at work, with a damaged luggage that no one paid for and a sick daughter. And all that would have not have happened if our original flight have taken off or ur we were offered a quick solution by getting on another flight and getting home quicker. NEVER EVER AGAIN we are choosing these airlines.

7  Thank Edgaras R
Reviewed 16 January 2018 via mobile

The Crew on both the ground and on the air Rock! A special mention must go to ground crews Rylee at check in and Ahmed Samy at the gate...you are both rock stars. I love the airline. By far the best out if the 100+ airlines I have flown with.

Fly again? Can't wait!

Reviewed 16 January 2018 via mobile

It is such a pleasure to find a modern airline bring old world elegance back to air travel. From check in to deplaning this airline rocks. The cabin was spotless and the crew as helpful and friendly as can only be imagined. *****

Fly again? In a heart beat.