“Feel like being home while flying”
Review of Qatar Airways

Reviewed 15 January 2018

The seats are really confortable and completely adjustable (from seated to bed).
Staff very professional and very nice at the same time.
Great food during all the flight and served like in a restaurant.
Really great experience.

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (19 655)

4 849 - 4 853 of 19 655 reviews

Reviewed 15 January 2018

A great experience flying the first time with Qatar Airways. They really came clear on being chosen the airline of 2017!

Everything from boarding till food and drinks went so smoothly and without any disturbances. The crew is very and I mean very gracious and so attent.

You will feel treated as a guest on this airline and not just a passenger who pays their salary.

I highly recommend this airline to everyone.

Reviewed 15 January 2018

Qatar airlines should be banned from using Boeing 777ER planes on an eleven and a half hour flight. There were 436 people plus crew on board. They have put 10 seats in across where there used to be 8, one couldn’t use the armrest as the seats are too narrow and trying to eat a meal was almost impossible. The staff had problems pushing the food/drink trolleys down the very narrow aisles. There were only 6 toilets for economy and twice they ran out of toilet paper and tissues, the floors and carpet outside smelt of urine. The staff were great with the serious overcrowding that they had to deal with. Why can the A380 airbus it be used for the long haul flights. I have travelled with Qatar from Perth, Western Australia 4 times now but NEVER again. Our flight from Perth to Doha on the outbound trip was equally as bad as it was the same airplane.the only thing missing was the straw on the floor!! I must add that I am not a large person a size 14 female, but this aircraft would be ideal for small Asian people or midgets.

7  Thank Anita S
Reviewed 15 January 2018

I made a last minute booking due a family concern in UK. All flights were so expensive in any class due to peak season. My flight cost one way NZ$3712 they do charge $50 for using credit card. Anyone travelling from NZ or Australia knows how long flights are. I wish people would stop complaint about 12hr flights. Auckland to Doha 18hrs 20mins now that’s long haul then only I think 7 hrs to Birmingham!
When I boarded we were informed the flight would get in 2hrs earlier because of favourable winds wow that was good news.
The seat was good but I was in a window seat but just enough room to get out.
I prefer not to sit next to anyone but you cannot keep everyone happy. I was very happy with my seat. Service on board was excellent. Didn’t communicate with seat mate so even better!
Toilets always clean. Food good.
Doha Airport absolutely fabulous well apart from bus to terminal. But precious little darling in business class don’t worry you have your own bus.
It was very obvious on arrival where you went to get your hotel organised as I had 10hr transit. Put up in fab hotel unfortunately not in terminal as full but it was good and I am very fussy. There are an over abundance of people all over the airport to help you. The journey through the airport was easy. If your travelling business class you even have your own immigration. Follow the signs it looks like your entering the lounge area but no immigration and we’ll sign posted. If you are thinking about trying Qatar please do it’s much cheaper than Emirates.
If I travelled again through Doha I would have stopover.

Reviewed 15 January 2018

Qatar Airways uses AIRBUS INDUSTRIE A320-100/200 for trips from Nairobi to Larnaca and if you fly on a new aircraft the experience is really comfortable... I would recommend though that the older versions be replaced in good time as there is a huge difference when comparing with new aircraft. The service is of high standard, the personnel are friendly and helpful. The airport in Qatar is one of the best world-wide and the business lounge also is better than most. Well worth using Qatar Airways!