“Best service in this direction”
Review of Qatar Airways

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Do not even think to take other airlines in this direction. Though it is an one hour flight, it still has nice food and remarkable service. And of course the plain is excellent

Strongly recommended

Reviews (10 688)

149 - 153 of 10 688 reviews

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Great in-flight entertainment & my son really enjoy watching it. Spacious leg room. Cabin crew always smile & friendly. Foods are great. My son enjoy the view as there are 2 windows next to his seat. Great experience with Qatar Airways & certainly look forward to fly with Qatar again.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This has been one of the better long haul carriers I have flown with in a long time. The flight was on time. Check in and boarding was organised and orderly especially in Doha. The aircraft were well maintained inside, clean and comfortable. I am pretty tall and big but was not less comfortable than on any other long haul in fact I felt I had a little more leg space than in some aircraft.

There was plenty of luggage space as well. But I must admit our flight was not full.

The food was good quality and the Asian Vegetarian food ordered ahead was without fail available and served to me without asking. The quantity of food however could be increased. Overall the service and food was very good and I arrived on both sides well rested and relaxed.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My wife and I were flying for our honeymoon. Stuarts did a special chocolate in the plane!
Comfort, cabin space, champagne, food and services was excellent. I recommend this company for a special event

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

First, let me stress if Qatar check-in person had not have messed with my booking on check-in, I would have been a happy camper.

The aircraft was an A380. I booked my ticket well in advance and reserved an aisle seat near the front of the aircraft downstairs. Just before I got to check-in, I looked at the seat map on-line and there was no one sat next to me - whoopee. On check-in the person behind the desk told me that they had given me an aisle seat upstairs which had much better legroom and was far better than the one I had chosen. I had no reason to distrust her so accepted.

To cut to the chase, economy upstairs is right at the back of the aircraft, the seat was on an exit row with no window/natural light, The seat had "sides" to it that made it suitable only to paediatrics, and worst of all, I was jammed next to a person, shoulder-to-shoulder. The aircraft was probably only 70% full but upstairs, there were no aisle seats available and every one had an empty seat next to them. Boy was I hacked off.

After take-off, I went downstairs to take a look at my original seat and lo and behold, someone was sat in it and guess what - the seat next to her was empty. I eventually found an aisle seat, right at the back - the very last row of the aircraft - by the toilets. Oh joy.

Undoubtedly the check-in agent had a friend flying and put her in my original seat - the one I chose on-line 3 weeks prior to the flight. I'm pretty angry at myself as I fly frequently and should not have been sucked in by someone who I thought was doing me a favour.

I would normally have connected to Qatar through Dubai and flown Emirates but the juvenile stuation the region finds itself in obviously didn't allow me to do this. I also thought I'd try Qatar Airways as they start their direct service from Cardiff next year and gave me an opportunity to test their performance. What can I say - FAIL.

1  Thank Mostynboy