“Comfortable seats at an attractive price”
Review of Primera Air [no longer operating]

Reviewed 28 June 2018

I had a relaxing flight from Birmingham to New York with return. The seat was very comfortable, there was ample legroom and everywhere was clean. There isn't any in flight entertainment and the flight mode didn't work on my phone but I remembered to bring a book, grabbed a newspaper and listened to my mp3 player. The food is your typical airline fare - I had the chicken meal, it wasn't Michelin star stuff but it did the job. The price came to £379 which I felt was a bargain considering the distance involved. Well done Primera Air.

1  Thank philipmH1177BX
Write a ReviewReviews (1 881)

884 - 888 of 1 882 reviews

Reviewed 28 June 2018

Very spacious, and clean. Flight attendants professional and helpful. Unfortunately I did not take the name of one in particular who patiently listened, trying to clarify the question we had about the flight itinerary.
There was no delay flying to Newark, coming back there was one hour delay. This was as a result of weather conditions (a storm)
I would again fly Primera air

1  Thank junedube351
Reviewed 28 June 2018

Not sure what to expect for the money paid was pleasantly surprised . Flight was well organised with priority boarding ,left on time and arrived on time, staff entertaining and friendly .
So bonus all round if i’m to make one small criticism it would be to say there is no priority line at check in or online check in Other airlines provide this to speed up the boring queue process if priority boarding is brought .
Having said that i will definitely use the Primera

1  Thank Ktrouble1
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

We flew too and from Boston and how can the same airline have such varied standards on each flight. The seats are extremely uncomfortable, they a moulder plastic with a little padding and they don’t recline at all. We had purchased extra leg room and were happy with that space. On the return journey we were told by cabin crew we could not use the front toilet as that was for the 9 people who had booked the premier seats. Total nonsense, the staff pulled a curtain across seating so they could eat pizza and gossip.

Reviewed 28 June 2018

We were excited to see affordable transatlantic flight. However, my concern is that I would be uncomfortable for the long duration of the flight. On the way there, our screens did not work and our seats did not go back, On the way home, everything worked fine. Check in starts on time and service is pretty good. The screens don't have many movie or TV options, so I recommend bringing your own entertainment. Food and extras aren't included in the normal price, but that isn't a concern because you can always bring snacks.