“Flying to Newark”
Review of Primera Air

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Very spacious, and clean. Flight attendants professional and helpful. Unfortunately I did not take the name of one in particular who patiently listened, trying to clarify the question we had about the flight itinerary.
There was no delay flying to Newark, coming back there was one hour delay. This was as a result of weather conditions (a storm)
I would again fly Primera air

• Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
1  Thank junedube351

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Not sure what to expect for the money paid was pleasantly surprised . Flight was well organised with priority boarding ,left on time and arrived on time, staff entertaining and friendly .
So bonus all round if i’m to make one small criticism it would be to say there is no priority line at check in or online check in Other airlines provide this to speed up the boring queue process if priority boarding is brought .
Having said that i will definitely use the Primera

1  Thank Ktrouble1
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We flew too and from Boston and how can the same airline have such varied standards on each flight. The seats are extremely uncomfortable, they a moulder plastic with a little padding and they don’t recline at all. We had purchased extra leg room and were happy with that space. On the return journey we were told by cabin crew we could not use the front toilet as that was for the 9 people who had booked the premier seats. Total nonsense, the staff pulled a curtain across seating so they could eat pizza and gossip.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We were excited to see affordable transatlantic flight. However, my concern is that I would be uncomfortable for the long duration of the flight. On the way there, our screens did not work and our seats did not go back, On the way home, everything worked fine. Check in starts on time and service is pretty good. The screens don't have many movie or TV options, so I recommend bringing your own entertainment. Food and extras aren't included in the normal price, but that isn't a concern because you can always bring snacks.

• Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

They weigh both bags Inc hand luggage. after paying for the flight ticket, I discovered that I needed to pay for baggage as baggage wasn’t included (it’s a flight from London to Toronto) so I did . I arrived at the airport desk;they weighed my suitcase which was 22kg they then asked to weigh my backpack (WTF)- i discovered that my backpack was 1kg over their limit (who knew!); the lady advised me to move an item from my back pack into the suitcase as the suitcase was under the limit. I did so. I moved a pair of shoes from my backpack to the suitcase- this resulted in the suitcase going 1kg over the limit. The lady at the desk then requested that I pay £9. I couldn’t pay at the desk (they don’t take payments there) and was directed to a desk 9 desks away from where I stood. I did as told. when I arrived at the paying desk, the lady incoherently told me that the card machine isn’t available. I waited 20 mins for them to find a working card machine.there was an announcement from the Tanoi that my plane was boarding. £9 was what was between me catching or missing my flight. So I paid for my 1kg excess of £9 and proceeded to the initial desk to collect my flight ticket (so that you don’t run off , they keep hold of your ticket); the lady then said she’d forgotten to read the legal disclaimer regarding the contents of my bag and who packed it blah blah. Just a mess! Ps. I’m writing this at my departure gate- I am yet to experience how it is on the flight; the fact that they charge for seat allocation , meal (it’s an 8 hr flight!), humanly sized seating I’m not looking forward to this flight - screw them and their carry-on-bag-weighing ways. I beg you to steer clear! Pay for the other airline that’s only a few ££ more. Save yourself!