“Very good”
Review of Oman Air

Reviewed 10 March 2020 via mobile

After reading poor reviews for Oman Air we were very pleased with the service we had on our flights from Manchester to Bangkok via Muscat return so a total of 4 flights. Each of the planes was clean & comfortable & the food on the whole was very good. The drinks service was good too. All the airline staff were polite, friendly & very helpful. We would definitely fly Oman Air again.

Date of travel: February 2020
    • Value for money
Write a reviewReviews (4 628)

128 - 132 of 4 628 reviews

Reviewed 10 March 2020

Dear Reader,I booked two business class ticket thought agents Southall Travel in London for Oman Air flights to India in December 2019.
My health deteriorated a few days before the flight and my GP and Hospital arranged an urgent operation so could not fly as planned..
I requested a refund or rescheduling of my flight because of this unforeseen medical problem and it was then that I found out what I had purchased!!
There are three different classes of business class flights through this Airline Business (Lite) Business normal and Business Prime and they have radically different terms and conditions.
Southall travel sold me (Lite) Without my knowledge or consent and this class of ticket prohibited cancellation or rescheduling of flights.
I am currently 10 th March 2020 taking Southall travel to the small claims court in Salford ,wherein I will argue that I was mis sold or misrepresented and when the court has passed its ruling I will inform you accordingly.
All I would add at this point is when purchasing tickets from Southall travel which is always done verbally on the telephone ,that you get everything in writing by email before paying for your tickets.

Date of travel: December 2019
1  Thank Eltringham
Reviewed 10 March 2020

i have travelled on this airline twice. the service is good. you get toilteries in a packet plus a blanket. for long flights you get 2 meals. quality was reasonable. sitting was comfortable for my size of 5 feet 9 inches. beers was served.

Date of travel: October 2019
2  Thank jeff1955malaysia

1- Respect your customers equally and fairly
2 - It is not acceptable for a customer to be deprived of his seat just because another customer wants to sit there , whatever the justifications are, rules are rules.

Date of travel: December 2019
Reviewed 9 March 2020

Dont use this airline. I know its cheap but horribly amateur representatives.
I called their office in Sydney and they hanged up on me after I asked a question twice to make sure.

Called their office in Oman. Again they were rude to me and lied about my flight cancelation. I cant believe this

Date of travel: January 2020
1  Thank Sasharaaaaa
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.