“Flight”
Review of Norwegian

Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Have no complaints with our flight. It was on time, food was good and they were very pleasant. Our flight home was cancelled a week before we left. They did everything to arrange a new flight. Redirected us thru London. Decided to stay in London for 2 nights and they had no problem changing our flight.

Write a ReviewReviews (18 280)

2 904 - 2 908 of 18 280 reviews

Reviewed 28 June 2018

The seats were large with plenty of legroom. The food was good and the wine flowed non-stop. The entertainment is well done. The lounge service at the airport was top notch with free food and drinks. I liked everything about it, especially the Dreamliner.

Reviewed 28 June 2018

Wish Norwegian would allow one to choose which airports to avoid when not flying direct. Would pay extra to avoid Oslo airport :-)

• Value for money
Reviewed 28 June 2018

This company is so generous with other people’s money!!! Unfortunately I bought three tickets from kiwi.com to fly Norwegian but was forced to cancel my trip because of unexpected illness. Finally I managed to get only the taxes back which was minuscule compared to what I paid but I bought the seat tickets directly from Norwegian who holds on to the $96.67 I paid for seats! I have not seen a more crooked company so beware of their practices! All they care about is your money and nothing else! I filled out all the necessary forms to get reimbursed but they answered late saying that I will not be reimbursed for the seats either! I lost thousands of dollars although I let them know a month in advance about my illness and now they say they hold on to the money I paid for the seats as well!! I am a retired 64-year-old woman. Our income is modest, this was supposed to be a special trip, a once-in-a-lifetime trip abroad with our daughter as a graduation gift. We saved our money for this trip for a very long time. Can you imagine how disappointing it is for us to see our gift go to waste because of the airline company’s unwillingness to help us?
Such disregard for customers is rarely seen! They would hold on to every dime in desperation!! Awful! Keep away!

Reviewed 28 June 2018

This was a great no-frills flight. Staff was professional and courteous. Flights were on time and as expected. It was a great way to get our kids across the Atlantic for a reasonable fair and we wouldn't hesitate to fly Norwegian again.

• Value for money