“Flight”
Review of Norwegian

Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Great flight. I highly recommend Norwegian Airlines. The staff was friendly and helpful. And you can’t beat the prices.

Write a ReviewReviews (18 235)

2 885 - 2 889 of 18 235 reviews

Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

I feel with 2 children to LAX in economy. I knew that this meant we wouldn't have any of the luxuries that is offered to the other classes. However I was surprising pleased with our choice. The seats were standard 31" and the premium economy wasn't much bigger but if you like have extra room I would recommend upgrading. Nothing was included in the price except for entertainment on the tv screens which had ample of options to keep the children entertained. Food was not pre ordered and had to be ordered by using the touch screen tv. There was choices of food drinks and snacks and then this was bought to you when you wanted it. Even though it was a long haul flight no blankets or eye masks were provided so best to bring your own including a travel pillow. Overall it was a cheap flight and we got what we paid for anything extra you need to pay for it on the flight which wasn't really a probelm as you can also buy food at the airport. The staff were polite and everything ran smoothly. This was a good budget flight and I would use them again.

Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

I chose Norwegian flight to Rhodos . It was worth of money and all worked well. Nothing bad to say... even flight was a bit delayed from Rhodos to Helsinki we was on time in Helsinki and stuff informed customers all the time. I got sms about flight before and after flight. :). Good service indeed.

Reviewed 28 June 2018

When we flew with Norwegian to New York, we were very disappointed because the aircraft that was operated was another airline that wasn't great.
BUT when we really flew with Norwegian back from New York on their dreamliner 787, it was amazing! We were in economy class and the screens were spacious, there was a wide variety of choices, you could buy snacks and drinks when ever you wanted to and the service was great!

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service (e.g. attitude, care, helpfulness)
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
1  Thank Emi713
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

We fly regularly to Sweden to visit family and always have a great service from Norwegian air. Always reasonably priced and regular flights mean great connections for trains to outside Stockholm. Highly recommended. Beautiful country to visit

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service (e.g. attitude, care, helpfulness)
    • Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
    • Value for money