“Amazing flight!”
Review of Lufthansa

Reviewed 1 October 2020

I have flown with Lufthansa from Los Angeles to Munich, it was an amazing flight! Comfy seat, a so friendly and serving crew, good meal, wonderful pilots with amazing skills, safe and smooth take-off and landing, a very great price for such an amazing experience! All in all, enjoyed the flight at the max!
Thanks Lufthansa for this wonderful flight! :)

Date of travel: September 2020
    • In-flight Entertainment
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and boarding
1  Thank Super M
Write a reviewReviews (36 443)

397 - 401 of 36 443 reviews

Reviewed 1 October 2020 via mobile

Incapable of giving a straight answer on whether or not I could get refunded (totally or partially). I cancelled my flights. I have been waiting for over five months! It is outrageous!

Date of travel: July 2020
5  Thank cpya20
Reviewed 30 September 2020

It was March 2020, I was all set for my travel to India from Germany. Then, the pandemic happened. My flights were disrupted and I finally chose, just 12 hours before my flight, to cancel my trip. I cancelled my ticket online and called up Lufthansa customer service about the refund. They noted it and said my query would be addressed. I waited for 5 months, tried online refund, called up once or twice in between but did not get a clear answer. I understand, they were swamped due to the pandemic related queries. Then, I thought of giving it another try. I then called them to learn that my case was archived since it was old. But, the friendly customer attendee apologized for the inconvenience, revived my booking and promised I would soon get the refund. I wasn't very hopeful this time as well. But after about 10-12 days, voilà, I got my refund!

I appreciate Lufthansa for taking care of their customers during this difficult times. I understand why it is one of the most trusted airlines!

Date of travel: March 2020
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and boarding
1  Thank Sindhu2020
Reviewed 29 September 2020

We were due to fly to Paris in May 2020 however COVID changed all that and we were advised to defer our flight. We had no other option as it was impossible to fly and our specific flight was cancelled.
In May Ms Foerster (Lufthansa executive) advised that deferred ticket holders were now entitled to a refund. This was just before the EU regulator reinforced the rule that under No. 261/2004 airlines must provide a refund for cancelled flights.
Many attempts to exercise that options with Lufthansa have meet a stone wall with the standard response " we are extremely busy"
Has anyone else having a similar experience?

Date of travel: May 2020
3  Thank tonyrX7669ZI
Reviewed 24 September 2020

We planned a trip to Europe in April 2020 and due to the corona virus and travel restrictions IT was cancelled. LUFTHANSA has NOT reimbursed us. WE lost over $1,700. When you call it shows our case is closed. There is never a manager to speak with. I have been trying to get reimbursed since April 2020. Very unhappy with how this was all handled.

Date of travel: April 2020
5  Thank BradyGrace
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.