“Transition to Toronto”
Review of Lufthansa

Reviewed 15 September 2020

I took the early flight from London to Munich to bring me back to Toronto. The aeroplane was surprisingly busy although comfortable. The A230 is a great plane. The on board staff were very attentive.

Date of travel: September 2020
1  Thank Colin A
Write a reviewReviews (36 443)

410 - 414 of 36 443 reviews

Reviewed 15 September 2020 via mobile

I have used many airlines in my life from emirates, Qatar, Turkey, etihad airways,air India ,, ryanair airlines,cz air line and many more but I had worse experience with Lufthansa..the cabin crew was very very rude..service was bad .even the ground staff in Delhi airport was very rude..I didn’t mind the services because of Covid19 but the cabins crew was extremely rude..hopefully never ever will fly with them.

Date of travel: August 2020
    • Seat comfort
    • Legroom
    • In-flight Entertainment
    • Value for money
3  Thank noorvicky
Reviewed 14 September 2020

First Class (Pre covid) experience was excellent. Friendly and professional flight attendants, great food options, comfortable seats.

Date of travel: December 2019
2  Thank pinkextra
Reviewed 14 September 2020

After cancelling my flights more than 3 times I decided to get a refund, little did I know that this company would take forever to return my money. It's been 2 moths already and have been calling every week to ask for an update on it but no one seems to know whats going on. The operators keep telling me to call next week. Also very rude people on their costumer service, seeing my struggle to get my money back only to answer with an I don't know, call next week and see if maybe we got some progress. Not polite at all or patience and when I ask about supervisor they say they know already my situation but yet nothing happens.
Terrible costumer Service and refund Polices. I know during this times there had been flight cancellations and refunds might take a bit of time but not following up with your costumers and giving them a proper answer to their request have no excuses. I have also deal with other flight cancellations through other airlines during this times but their answers have been prompt and within a reasonable time frame.
Avoid this company, you will be saving yourself lots of headaches.

Date of travel: May 2020
3  Thank F7626KYdavide
Reviewed 14 September 2020

Like many others this year we were not able to travel... We had already reserved back in December. When the time came, Lufthansa canceled the flight and we got all our money back really quickly. When we can travel again, we will definitively go with Lufthansa!

Date of travel: September 2020
    • Value for money
1  Thank isabelleritamorin
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.