“Nicest airline so far”
Review of Lufthansa

Reviewed 20 March 2020

This one was the nicest Airline so far
I've tried Air Canada, Air France, KLM, Air Transat, Delta Airlines, Sunwing, EasyJet, Ryanair, and Lufthansa was by far the best.

The staff was very professionnal, polite and offered always a nice and warm service. They were speaking English very well and were efficient.

We had a sheet + little pillow on our seat, and everything looked clean

The plane was clean, cleanest toilets ever seen so far in my life, the seats were comfrortable and could lean a lot, the screen were large, and they were a lot of movies, series, podcast, musics and playlist as well as games and the 3 live webcams installed on the plane gave us a amazing live view of where the plane was actually going.

I've done Berlin - Munich and Munich - Montreal flight and they both were great

For the short flight (2h), I had a snack + beverage (which was the first time I was serve food for a short flight)

For the long flight I had a beverage + meal (meal, bread, brie cheese, salad, kind of cheese cake) + a cheese sandwich (last hour of the flight)

• Check-in and boarding
Write a reviewReviews (36 139)

459 - 463 of 36 139 reviews

Reviewed 20 March 2020

I’d like to voice a complaint about the poor customer service I’m receiving from Lufthansa Airlines during these incredibly difficult times. My wife and I had booked a stay in Italy for June and obviously that won’t be happening. I have called twice asking for a refund and both times I have encountered incredibly rude customer service agents who are obviously very harried but that doesn’t excuse rudeness. They will not let you speak to a supervisor and basically told me that they were keeping my money if I cancelled the trip. In a world where no one is working and everyone needs some help I would think Lufthansa would show some empathy and goodwill. Based on these actions, I would never fly Lufthansa and I recommend that no one else does either. Lufthansa needs to do the right thing. But sadly, they are not.

2  Thank 966thes
Reviewed 20 March 2020

We were in Spain on vacation when the state of emergency was declared. We were scheduled on Air Transat for March 29 but they turned turtle on us - phone lines disconnected, ability to do online changes removed, and forced to fill out a form! asking for help. After days with no response we rented a car and drove to Lisbon where we were able to book a flight with Lufthansa. Their online services as well as in airport staffing was smooth and thorough with regular communications right through until actual boarding - fantastic! And the flights themselves were excellent with great inflight meals and services. Thanks for such great organization Lufthansa! And thanks for getting us home! (P.S. as of this writing we still have not heard from Air Transat - 8 days later).

Reviewed 20 March 2020

I sent several emails a few days ago and I haven't received any answer yet!!
Concerning booking no: 2208524839041

If possible I will like to cancel the above flight to Dubai because of the corona virus outbreak.

I have travel insurance AID and I would like to touch in contact with you. Thank you in advance for sending me an email to which you will answer.

Kind regards,
Edyta

Date of travel: April 2019
1  Thank Edithmg
Reviewed 20 March 2020

Booked flights for May - June this year - want to cancel & get refund as borders closed - Lufthansa refusing saying offer of credit to use within 6months???!!!
I want flights cancelled & money returned.
Ripping off people during this pandemic
NOT COOL
Anyone have any suggestions?

1  Thank Bebejayne
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.