“First time using it great experience”
Review of Lufthansa

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The seat I choose was very comfortable 16A. I would use the airline again. From Jhb to Frankfurt very smooth.

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (25 935)

450 - 454 of 25 935 reviews

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

having a back pain I called the company Lunfthansa a week before and paid a supplement of 50 euros to have room for my legs.
I did not receive my plac .. I protest but the steewart threatened me to get out of the plane by the captain. I return to my place by talking to my neighbors about my problem because the flight lasts more than 8 hours.I am told that it is the fault of Air Canada but I show them that I was charged by Lufthansa. As the passengers around me approve and support me, the manager comes back to me and continues to verbally attack me. I politely answer him to no longer talk to me and forget me and tan for my back and at this time she called me the captain who, without trying to find out, expels me from the plane under the peevish look of my neighbors. Before going out another steewart and even came to apologize (thank you to her) So I have to pay a new ticket for tomorrow: 450 CAD and you wrote from my hotel room at the airport: 459 CAD.
Total charges 909 CAD
Of course, I intend to file a complaint against the company Lunfthansabet and it is very important for me that as many people as possible know how Lufthansa treats its customers.The Air Canada staff (because I bought my ticket by Air Canada whose flight is chartered by Lufthansa)

4  Thank Vinz2020
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We had flight booked for me and my family. There was a mixup while the Lufthansa agency did the booking on Phone. Well, the customer service was so rude, unhelpful and the lady who claimed to be the boss at Heathrow airport was totally nasty, bossy and uncaring and who should never be serving customers. Horrible boss, horrible flight company

2  Thank teddayz5
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

At 4:30 pm arrived at the check-in but was directed to use the automated check-in terminal to receive the boarding pass. I said that I do not understand the system. She replied that people older then me are able to do it either from home or here at the airport.I comment to her that if I do not check-in through the automated terminal I will miss my flied, her comment sounded like its your choice.
Went back to give it another try but the automated system rejected me. After numerous tries gave up and asked a woman behind another counter if I could get some help with it. (by then I developed severe annoyance and my voice must have past it on to her, which she did not appreciated) Her comment was they are not allowed to help us but was willing to assist me as much as possible. Her assistance was only to point out where to enter the requested information. Well, surprise surprise, the computer rejected me now for the 5th or 6th times. She then said in not a pleasant voice (my interpretation) just go to the check-in counter and waved me through to the desk. Handed over my documentation and was asked do I stay permanently in Thailand, answered no as I was booked on another plane to my next destination.
She then explained to me the computer rejected my entry to Bangkok as it is not allowed to let me fly there unless I have an onward flied. She explained to me that she had to manually override the computer to enter my boarding. I believe I have not to comment any further regarding computer intelligence.

My flied was to Frankfurt first to change for the next leg to Bangkok. The plane served food served had no taste and breakfast a slop of eggs and something else.

I have flown Lufthansa 1975, 2001 and now this year and was of the opinion never to recommend this air line since 1975 and still am.

Date of travel: October 2018
1  Thank Manfred K
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

There was not one empty seat on this plane.
Annoyance number one: we sat on the tarmac in Frankfurt for one hour. Since that made an eight hour flight into a nine hour flight, that stunk.
About two hours into the flight, after two rounds of drinks and coffee, we hit some mild turbulence. The pilot not only turned on the seat belt light, he also locked the bathrooms. “Go back to your seats!” The crew ordered. The bathrooms remained locked for over an hour. Yeccch!

Date of travel: October 2018