“Best Airline”

lovely cabin crew
very good services
Highly Recommended

1  Thank Hassen G
Write a ReviewReviews (21 156)

347 - 351 of 21 156 reviews

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Normally I happen to fly around the world every second month ,had flown mostly Europe ,Asia and America so far .
For commercial reasons would not mention or compare to any other company ,nevertheless I count on Lufthansa best :
Three reasons -comfort ,high professional service ,very affordable. Pointless to note they fly basically everywhere .The crew is always helpful and easy to approach .The food and beverages is simply fine and delicious .The media program selection is always updated .The planes are always big with enough space for the feet ,plus the turbulence is easy bearable .The duty free is well supplied .Never had any problems with lost or damaged luggage .They are express buggage claims if you travel transit and need to collect your luggage in order to catch a bus .
Always pleasurable experience to use Lufthansa's services and highly recommend it to you everybody ,planning a leisure or business trip .

1  Thank Didi H
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

THANK YOU for ruining one of the most important moments of my life by canceling your flight from Zürich to Frankfurt on June 27th , without any explanations or later flights. I was a business class passenger that got the soonest next flight after 14 hours !!!! Exactly the right amount that I would be late to my university graduation ceremony, thankfully I got to cancel all of my family members attending :)))).
You could atleast “manage” to put your business passengers on sooner flights, or otherwise delay the current one but don’t cancel them 2 h before the flight, I could’ve taken a train to another city... I don’t believe that the issue was so “sudden and unfixable” it’s FOR SURE the last time me or anyone from my family uses Lufthansa and we will make sure that this story would be heard.
Moreover the representitative of Lufthansa in Zürich airport had such a terrible attitude that didnt help as well.
We are all Star Alliance and Miles&More members and it’s really a disgrace. You can start running a campaign of how untrustworthy you are and how you manage to screw up best moments of people life’s.
I’ll toss my cap up during my doctorate I guess...no big deal

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Lufthansa Air is a great airline. Love traveling with Lufthansa. The flying crew and service are excellent. The food is good. Usually departures and arrivals are on time. The seats are roomy and comfortable. Great on board entertainment choices. Movies are always current.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This flight leg had an antiquated equipment (Boeing 747) that rattled around take off and landing including an item attached under the window which kept falling off next to seat 1H. We missed our dinner because of late take off causing us to falll asleep and crew did not wake us up. When we woke up about 3 hours after take off, the kitchen was closed and could not get food other than candy and cashews for snack. Service as ok and boarding appeared to be too complicated as compared to our experience in Germany.