“Bought a business ticket, but they screwed big time”
Review of Lufthansa

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

THANK YOU for ruining one of the most important moments of my life by canceling your flight from Zürich to Frankfurt on June 27th , without any explanations or later flights. I was a business class passenger that got the soonest next flight after 14 hours !!!! Exactly the right amount that I would be late to my university graduation ceremony, thankfully I got to cancel all of my family members attending :)))).
You could atleast “manage” to put your business passengers on sooner flights, or otherwise delay the current one but don’t cancel them 2 h before the flight, I could’ve taken a train to another city... I don’t believe that the issue was so “sudden and unfixable” it’s FOR SURE the last time me or anyone from my family uses Lufthansa and we will make sure that this story would be heard.
Moreover the representitative of Lufthansa in Zürich airport had such a terrible attitude that didnt help as well.
We are all Star Alliance and Miles&More members and it’s really a disgrace. You can start running a campaign of how untrustworthy you are and how you manage to screw up best moments of people life’s.
I’ll toss my cap up during my doctorate I guess...no big deal

• Value for money
Write a ReviewReviews (21 065)

297 - 301 of 21 065 reviews

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Lufthansa Air is a great airline. Love traveling with Lufthansa. The flying crew and service are excellent. The food is good. Usually departures and arrivals are on time. The seats are roomy and comfortable. Great on board entertainment choices. Movies are always current.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This flight leg had an antiquated equipment (Boeing 747) that rattled around take off and landing including an item attached under the window which kept falling off next to seat 1H. We missed our dinner because of late take off causing us to falll asleep and crew did not wake us up. When we woke up about 3 hours after take off, the kitchen was closed and could not get food other than candy and cashews for snack. Service as ok and boarding appeared to be too complicated as compared to our experience in Germany.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Took business class outbound and it was fine. The beds essentially lay flat, and I could lay on my side and fit (the seat was too narrow for my shoulders). The service was excellent and the space was nice to have. Food was good as well.

Took coach on the way back. Since the plane was only half full, got a row by the window to myself in coach (three seats side by side right behind the business class wall). This was not quite as good. The ceiling dripped water on occasion and two of the three seats video/headphone units did not work. It did work in the one seat by the window. Otherwise the flight was fine.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Flew Sunday late morning to Frankfurt, plane arrived and departed late. Same thing happened again on the return flight, not impressed.

But Expedia bears the blame for the expensive baggage charges of £35 per suitcase per flight, cost me a total of £140, almost half the cost of my week's fly drive package. All they tell you is the airline may levy baggage charges, surely they should ask whether you have baggage and include in the package cost?

1  Thank Victor O