“Good Experience”
Review of Lufthansa

Reviewed 3 June 2018

The flights on Lufthansa from Dulles to Frankfurt and then on to Warsaw were great as were the return flights from Krakow thru Frankfurt to Dulles. The cookies they served as a breakfast item on the Frankfurt to Warsaw and Krakow to Frankfurt flights were some of the best we have ever eaten (Chocolate chip with nuts and cranberries).

Date of travel: May 2018
Write a ReviewReviews (25 442)

3 030 - 3 034 of 25 442 reviews

Reviewed 3 June 2018

I fly with Lufthansa more than any other airline, and the only reason they do not receive 5 starts/bubbles from me, is because they are also the airline that let me down the most because of their troubled history of strikes in the recent past. Apart from that, everything else in all the classes I have flown has been excellent. This specific flight from Frankfurt to Seoul return, I have flown more than 12 times in the last 5 years. I have flown Business Class in more than 4 other Star Alliance Airlines, and Lufthansa remains the best. I know that they are seen as fairly conservative, and sometimes too formal, but I have had great service, food, lounge and check-in experiences nearly every time. They do deserve their ranking! Let us hope that the bad period of strikes is behind them - forever?

Date of travel: January 2018
Reviewed 3 June 2018

Have used this airline more than any other because there seems to me, to be extra space between seats :) This could be imaginary; but I have yet to feel squished in on this airline and I have always had comfortable leg room :) Great job.

Reviewed 3 June 2018

We flew Air Canada to Frankfurt and Lufthansa to Madrid. The same on return with the long haul being Air Canada both ways. All flights were rather full and uneventful albeit long. Both airlines were professional and the staff were excellent as could be.

Reviewed 3 June 2018

We purchased our tickets over a month in advance, arrived for our flight an hour and a half early, and were told we were on stand by. This meant missing our connection. Also since we didn't speak the language, we had no idea how this system works. I asked an agent, and she told me the seats should be released to us because we had taken the correct steps with our purchases and arrival times, but that it would have to be handled at the gate. The agent at the gate said it was an automated decision and provided no reassurance as to whether we would board or what the alternative would be. A mass of worried people gathered to wait. Boarding time came and went while they figured out what to do after grossly over selling the seats. At the time scheduled for take off, our names were called to receive our boarding passes. Our flight left forty minutes late because of their mess. If you must fly Lufthansa, make all your arrangements early.