“Nice flight great experience”
Review of Lufthansa

Reviewed 23 February 2018

I can say that i experience five star category service during my journey from Frankfurt to New Delhi. This was my first journey with Lufthansa and i am completely impressed with them. Great great and great!

Date of travel: January 2018
Write a ReviewReviews (25 415)

4 463 - 4 467 of 25 415 reviews

Reviewed 23 February 2018

Rubbish experience, cancellation of the original flight unexplained, definitely not weather related. The next flight I was transferred to was over 4 hours later. When I came to start boarding I was informed the flight is delayed by 45 minutes. As I was going for ski weekend away delayed flight destroyed half of it. I would probably accept it if I would get quick email apology and compensation (EU law) but I have go nothing so far and need to chase them again.

Date of travel: November 2017
    • Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
2  Thank wd78
Reviewed 22 February 2018

The service was extraordinary. The crew really paid attention to the customer and were very visible during the flight. Also the meals provided were pretty good. I was also very impressed with the efficiency of the boarding which usually can be rather chaotic most of the times.

Reviewed 22 February 2018

Frequent flier with Lufthansa, now retired, with wife and sister, wanted to use air miles to book business class, but was refused.
However, problem with aircraft at Munich, so delay.
But, Lufthansa came up trumps and upgraded all three to business class to compensate.
Hope return journey is as good because the sister is a first time long haul flyer.
Thanks Lufthansa.

• Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Reviewed 22 February 2018

Precise like a good German watch, be it a Lange or a Glasshutte.Shart on time on all departures and arrivals on all 4 legs of my trip, they also offer friendly and easygoing service and somehow relaxed atmosphere.

• Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)