“The airline with the coolest pre-departure flight safety video - as declared by my children”
Review of Korean Air

Reviewed 10 March 2020

Our first trip to Seoul on Korean Air were memorable. Cool check-in counters at Changi, cool pre-departure flight video, good Korean supper & beverages; and we watched some great Korean movies. Will fly with Korean Air again.

Date of travel: December 2019
    • Check-in and boarding
Write a reviewReviews (5 194)

51 - 55 of 5 194 reviews

Reviewed 10 March 2020 via mobile

I do not usually dream while sleeping in an airplane during the years that I have been flying.
It was during this flight that I dreamed for the first time! I usually dream while sleeping, regardless of where I am, when I am extremely relaxed.
This meant that this airline made me extremely relaxed to the point of me dreaming while asleep. I love this airline! I an glad that I chose this airline to take me to my trips abroad.

Date of travel: November 2019
Reviewed 9 March 2020

Booked this trip not really knowing much about Korean Air. On arrival at seat found the leg room to be more than adequate. Staff were attentive, choice & quality of entertainment very good. Would highly recommend.

Date of travel: January 2020
1  Thank FarawayP001
Reviewed 9 March 2020

My first trip in a long time with Korean Airways and it was much better than Korean partners had indicated. Will fly with them again

Date of travel: March 2020

휠체어를 사용하는 동생과 함께 이용했어요.
편의를 위해 앞자리로 옮겨줄 수 있지만, 보호자 1인과 본인만 옮겨주겠다고 해서 거절했어요.
식사는 그럭저럭 괜찮았으나, 디저트가 없어서 아쉬웠어요.
KE465는 B737-900 기종으로, 간격이 거의 LCC에 가까워요. 그래서 오가는 내내 매우 불편했네요.
반면 승무원들 서비스는 매우 좋았어요.
지방에서도 조금 큰 규모의 국적기가 떴으면 하는 바람이예요.

I used Korean Air with my younger sister disabled using her wheelchair.
When I check in, the crew suggested me to change to front seat, but just two; she and one of my family. So I couldn't accept.
Meal was not bad, but there is no dessert, it is bad a little.
KE 465, I used, is Boeing 737-900, the seat pitch is narrow like LCC.
In the flight, I couldn't take a rest well, because of very uncomfortable seat.
Although, all the crews were very kind. They always did their best for us, it's very touched.
I wish that I can get better seat in Busan as soon as possible, if Korean Air offer bigger flight from Busan too.

Date of travel: August 2019
2  Thank ROSSYSHIN
US$USD
South Africa
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.