“Good ideea to have places in front of the plane by paying a little fee when checking-in.”
Review of KLM Royal Dutch Airlines

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I was happy to find that I was able to have place in front of the plane by paying a little fee (3D for me )when I have make my check-in.
Fortunately , although there were many places free in rowes 3 and 4 and some people asked to move there KLM team don' t allowed them to move because they have not payed the fee.
We had dinner and the food was horrible - a sort of very spicy cous-cous with some vegetables. I think it is preferable not having meal on board for free but having the opportunity to buy some tasty food.

Write a ReviewReviews (21 988)

151 - 155 of 21 988 reviews

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Wow wonderful experience! Super delightful attendant and they literally fed us non stop gourmet food making the time go extremely fast. Very good experience planning on another trip.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Good short flight! nice to get something to eat and drink on Board. friendly crew, good steady flight

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

It was my first time use the services of KLM. The journey was smooth free from turbulent just like their manufacturer described. I conquered my fear for flying. I would, definitely use for my international journeys.

Air France but flight operated KLM Royal Dutch Airlines
Low price include light healthy meal with coffee or tea or natural juice and water but have to say when staff ask you at meal time.They were great work on board
The in-flight hosts and hostess served pleasantly and appropriately to passenger orders.