“A special kind of airline”
Review of KLM Royal Dutch Airlines

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

What strikes you immediately is the informal Dutch approach of the cabin crew, which gives the trip a great atmosphere. I have been taking this trip on a regular basis the last few years and its true every time.
First snack offered was chicken roll, no vegetarian option. What in this day and age?
Breakfast is a delight with its apple cake.
Entertainment substandard in quality, size of screen and sound.

• Value for money
Write a ReviewReviews (21 984)

189 - 193 of 21 984 reviews

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The flights were well supervised by the staff making the loading and unloading process as easy as possible. In flight entertainment was quite well appointed.

• Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Delhi to Amsterdam by dreamliner (B787-9) flight was awesome. Nothing I have to complain. Clean, less noisy good looking blue cabin with large windows and big screens attracted me very much. Food could have been better. Amsterdam to Manchester flight was ok. No screen and no food. Only very small snacks with fruit juice/coke. In Amsterdam airport, we had to wait 50 minutes with 3 year old kid to clear the hand luggage screening before catching the next flight. I felt ridiculous and no priority even for the kids. We had 1h 40 minutes to catch the next flight. We just made it with just 10 minutes in our hand. So be careful when you have the connecting flights. At least 2 hrs will be a safe option.

• Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The plane left two hours late. I paid extra for a place on the Amsterdam flight to Bucharest, but I lost this plane because of the very long delay of leaving Montreal. Who is returning my money for an inexistent service ?! I am completely disappointed and in the future I will avoid this company.

1  Thank Ovidiu D
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I purchased a flight from Quebec to Rome from KLM, the flight between Quebec and Montreal in code-share with Westjet. I learned through the newspapers that Westjet has cancelled its flights from Quebec to Montreal. When I verified my reservation on the Net, I saw that our flight was now departing from Montreal, no mention of Quebec City. I called KLM several times, but the employees did not seem to be aware of the situation. On my last call, I was finally told that we would be leaving Quebec City by bus.

KLM never contacted me to inform me that the conditions had been changed. Had I not seen the news, I wonder if or when I would have been advised to show up at the bus station rather than at the local airport. Furthermore, KLM is not offering any compensation for the inconvenience of taking the bus.

1  Thank Jo_Qc