“Excellent service”
Review of KLM Royal Dutch Airlines

Reviewed 28 June 2018

Excellent service all round. Polite attendants, free drink of tea, coffee, water or juice along with a snack. Comfortable seats, on schedule flights. Ryanair has a lot to live up to. I will always fly with KLM whenever possible. An airline that appreciates its customers.

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (19 250)

515 - 519 of 19 250 reviews

Reviewed 28 June 2018

Perfect on time both times and good service, clean toilet and easy flight.
Staff was were nice to my children and gave them something to play with. Excellent!

• Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
Reviewed 28 June 2018

Booking was easy, the lounge was delightful and the flight was uneventful, which was good.Nice movie selection and service.

• Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
Reviewed 28 June 2018

We were first in line for economy but in the gate opened for us the arrendent pulled us over to check our bag. The bag was fully compliant for on board so I told her we bought seats with extra leg room we should be able to carry on the bag. In the meantime a bunch of people are boarding with their carry on bags. She finally reluctantly agree to let us board. Totally unnecessary stress as there was plenty of overhead storage.

Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

My flight was a little late because of heavy rain in the Netherlands. The plane itself showed up late at the gate... The only bad thing I have to say about the flight is that once we took of the pilot was going up and down with the plane which made me dizzy and the constant changes of pressure gave me one hell of a headache... The good was fine, they gave us a tuna wrap, à beverage and water...
I have no complaints about the return flight.

I had to choose between KLM and easyJet for a similar price, a co-worker suggested that if the price variation wasn't much to choose KLM any day. But I haven't used easyJet so I can't be the judge of that, needless to say I have no regrets on flying with them.