“Best airline I have ever flown”
Review of KLM Royal Dutch Airlines

Reviewed 10 April 2018

My wife and I flew KLM from Amsterdam to Minneapolis last November. In coach, KLM treated us graciously and made our flight so enjoyable. About 30 minutes after takeoff attendants provided us with hot towels to wash our hands and faces. We got quick drink service. The meals were served timely and were very tasty and ample servings. Some time after the meal, attendants came around with ice cream. I have never been served ice cream in coach before. The seats were extremely comfortable and roomy. In flight entertainment was also great. Everything on this plane was very clean and orderly and service could not possibly have been better.

Date of travel: November 2017
Write a reviewReviews (31 037)

7 947 - 7 951 of 31 037 reviews

Reviewed 10 April 2018

We paid for upgraded seats and didn't realize we had traded the ability to recline for excess leg room. The seats themselves were thinly padded and very uncomfortable. The staff is the most professional and attentive of any airline I've flown, but the food was down right inedible.

Date of travel: March 2018
Reviewed 10 April 2018

I've used KLM on short haul but this was the first long haul flight with them and I was incredibly impressed by the friendliness and professionalism of the crew. But two things spoiled the flight; firstly the KLM Crown Lounge at Schiphol really puts me off flying KLM through Amsterdam again and the entertainment centre on the flight was not good; the advertised 'Noise Cancelling' headphones were just regular headphones so thank goodness I had my Bose with me; secondly it was advertised that I could plug inn a USB pen to view my own movies but that didn't work.

Date of travel: April 2018
3  Thank uncleglyn
Reviewed 10 April 2018

Awesome and comfortable interior of aircrafts and very courteous service. Food options are limited but still good and right quantity. Staff very helpful, and very good experience to travel with.
A bit expensive as compared to close competitors, well it VERY Dutch ;). Totally Dutch.

Date of travel: May 2017
Reviewed 10 April 2018

It was a long, over ten hour flight with a crew change one hour into the flight. However the crew made us really comfortable answering to any of our needs and requests.

Date of travel: December 2017