“A night flight that fits”
Review of Kenya Airways

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

On my flight from Amsterdam to Lusaka via Nairobi I experienced a friendly, attentive service. There is a good entertainment offer. We had a smooth stopover in Nairobi. Everything was just in time.

• In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
Write a ReviewReviews (1 215)

22 - 26 of 1 215 reviews

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The flight was very comfortable and excellent overall service, i liked that it left on time and i specifically noticed this cabin crew who made a pleasant experience all through the flight. My flight was on the 1st April departing Nrb at 1855 hours, all cabin crew were good however Maureen won my heart, she was exceptionally excellent in customer care and overall service all through the flight and made all the passengers feel at home.
Linda

• Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
2  Thank Linda B
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Kenyan airways offered excellent fare on the trip back to India. Blanket was thin but pillow was firm. Got a window seat and the next two sets in my row were empty, crew had no problem in me lying flat. Had vegetarian meal and it was sufficient. Though it is economy crew didnt mind providing water the three times I requested.

• Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
1  Thank Sunil G
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I recently was a passenger on Kenya airlines and I'm sorry to report that the seats are very uncomfortable and if your in the middle seat you'll feel very squashed. On a happier note the individual film selection is very good.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

My first experience on Kenya airways. I always fly SAA from Accra to Johannesburg. On March 29th SAA HAD no flights in the evening & I took Kenya airways via Nairobi. Their SAA have no desire , smile or communicate. They literally hand out stuff to passengers without saying a word!!
They chat amongst themselves and demonstrate no desire to serve. The ones on the Johannesburg flight were better. The Accra to Nairobi flight really need customer service training