“Loved It, Brilliant Service and friendly”
Review of Kenya Airways

Reviewed 8 February 2018

We managed to get our up grade bid to Business Class accepted, which was BRILLIANT, the seats were very comfortable, and the staff were so helpful and friendly, unfortunately I could not take advantage of the meals due to feeling unwell, but My Husband did and the choice was very good. I would certainly recommend this anyone who is doing a long flight.

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (1 277)

165 - 169 of 1 277 reviews

Reviewed 6 February 2018

1st time flight with the airline, received mixed reviews before the flight. Everything was on time and went smooth, apart from the layover in Nairobi (only an hour and half) airport poor. My kids flew from JHB to DXB over the December period and everything went smooth, all flights were on time.

Reviewed 5 February 2018 via mobile

I fly to Kenya regularly and choose to fly with Kenya Airways to invest in the economy of the Nation.
The planes are comfortable and staff very helpful and friendly. I don’t use the tv/film facility but can see it’s offers a few movies older rather than recent releases.
The meals are basic African fare and good enough.
It works well for me to fly from Birmingham through a European hub. I try when possible to fly via Schipol which is excellent. Charles De Gaulle Airport is the alternative and this airport is dreadful with poor service.
Kenya Airways could most improve their service by ensuring their flights leave on time.

Reviewed 5 February 2018

To give Kenya Airways its due, the service was very efficient and pleasant at Heathrow Airport. There was also a superficial pleasantness on the plane. But throughout the journey the flight staff was conspicuous by its absence. They simply ignored us until it was time to serve us food and drink, and then it was perfunctory to say the least. I asked for a gin and tonic. No tonic available, nor lemonade, nor anything that would go with a gin. The flight was on time but I have to say that I dreaded the trip back. The only way to describe the food on this return flight (from Nairobi to Heathrow) was that it was disgusting. I could not eat it. None of it. And once again, perfunctory service without one trimming. I will be hard pressed to fly Kenya Airways again, even though there seemed to be more leg space than normal, and the Dreamliner is a decent plane. But how this airline can call itself the Pride of Africa is a mystery!

Reviewed 5 February 2018

we have a good airline here but when you cancel flights, you take long to decide next move. passengers don't know how to handle hotel arrangements because you are not fast in deciding next course of action