“On time, clean. All great!”
Review of JetBlue

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

JetBlue is always wonderful!! TVs, room for your legs even without upgrading. Love them. Wish they went out of Islip, NY I would travel more on them!!

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service (e.g. attitude, care, helpfulness)
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (10 057)

318 - 322 of 10 057 reviews

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

All middle class rides are not created equal. Loved this experience for the TVs, the comfort and the kind sir staff. Most airlines are stuffy and out for just getting my cash but this one was worth the money. I fly a lot and look for deals. But I would spend the extra money if necessary to fly Blue.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

4 day golf trip outside Orlando.

I enjoy the direct flights from Hartford (BDL) to Orlando.

Staff friendly and professional.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The flight from Nantucket to Boston was comfortable and uneventful. The connecting flight to Philadelphia was delayed due to conditions in Philadelphia, but the gate personnel were very good about keeping us updated with information.

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service (e.g. attitude, care, helpfulness)
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I have and always will be a fan of jet blue airlines. I had a very enjoyable trip To the Bahamas and stayed at the Atlantis hotel. 90% of my travels are through jet blue airlines