“Fll to Mde”
Review of JetBlue

Reviewed 3 January 2018 via mobile

Flight was delayed over two hours with no additional information provided at the gate. When the “new” boarding time was posted, we boarded over 30 minutes past that, again with no information from the gate agent. I was very frustrated as this is a late night flight. Supposed to land in MDE at ~ 1:00 am and we got there at 3:04 am. Clearing immigration/customs puts family members that are picking me up at major inconvenience. No apologies from airline. Nice touch.

I looked online and saw that the average landing time is over one hour late for this flight. Flyers beware!!

• Value for money
Write a ReviewReviews (11 677)

4 422 - 4 426 of 11 677 reviews

Reviewed 2 January 2018

The plane arrived early at Orlando airport. They gave the passengers the choice to board early. Being Christmas time many people had extra carry-ons. Jet Blue offered to put them in the baggage compartment on the plane.at no extra cost.The plane was fully booked, about 30 people took them up on the offer. Flying around Christmas time can be crazy, but we loaded and unloaded the plane with ease. Smart thinking by JetBlue

Reviewed 2 January 2018

We had some rough weather flying into DCA on Christmas morning but our flight crew couldn't have done a better job. When it came time to land our Pilot told us due to the winds we were being landed on a short runway and it could be a rough landing. He landed the plane perfectly, we all clapped and told him thank you and Merry Christmas, what a great Gift!

Reviewed 2 January 2018

Jet Blue continued to impress me w/their great customer service, starting at the Silver Airways gate: the gate agent called me to the podium and advised me that I can get an earlier JetBlue flight than the one I was scheduled to take, so I decided to take them up on their kind offer. They re-tagged my luggage, and then I had to find the new gate in another wing of MCO airport. They were willing to have me board the aircraft along w/the other disabled folks, and we proceeded to do so. I had a nice time aboard the flight, including Coke Zero and snack. The beverage was free, which isn't the case w/other airlines. When I arrived in DC, the luggage came out OK: I didn't lose anything!
All in all, a great experience aboard JetBlue!

Reviewed 2 January 2018 via mobile

We flew a A321, a relatively new plane on our flight to Orlando. Flight left on time, service was good, and seatback entertainment worked well. The plane was clean. It’s a good Airline for kids as the live tv is a good occupier of time. They also serve a snack which killed off some hunger pangs. The seats are not snug like the 737’s and a319/320’s of the other airlines. Had to pay for one bag to check at $25. Prepay in advance to avoid hassles at airport.