“Value for money flight”
Review of Jet Airways

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

It was a value for money flight. It does not have good enough legroom or the comfortable seats but the in-flight services like food and JetScreen wifi is good,

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service (e.g. attitude, care, helpfulness)
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Michelle D, Manager at Jet Airways, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Hi there, appreciate you taking the time to share a review. We are super happy to hear you had a pleasant experience on board with us. We look forward to our next opportunity to welcome you on board. :)

Write a ReviewReviews (8 902)

230 - 234 of 8 902 reviews

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I actually travel with them pan India and I have used all there facilities, they were very good during 2015-late 2016 but I don't know what happened they have become like an "low cost airline with full service"(figure of speech).
Check in with them on domestic route has become very pathetic now from when they have shifted to T2: Mumbai, I don't know they have many counters but only some are functional, if you are traveling Prémier or paid extra so it's not a problem but as they advertise "Self check in for web check-in passengers" this facility has never been functional for me anytime and it usually takes around 1 hr to just check in, which can be solved if all the counters are functional.
I'm really happy that they have dropped that sequential boarding which they adopted the early 2016s, I don't know what was the point of that, but your flight is to be delayed or the gate will change if you are in Mumbai and your departure is after 1630hrs - 2000hrs(not there con, its airport's fault actually), Boarding for Prémier has always been good with them.
Coming to Lounge, It's average to good but not good as Air India's or that of other full service carriers internationally of there size. But it's better than GVK's(BOM), you can't utilize it properly as they kill your time during the check ins.
Inflight services and F&B has also gone bad as preferential meal have gone(my recent experience) and the crew also botch your name most of the time. The meals is also stale nowadays, This happens in Business class also if you are not the only one traveling.
Experience with the crew depends fully on them sometimes it can be good sometimes just head nodding, but it hasn't been poor ever. I consider them the most sensible and understanding one's in India. Seats are good and leg room is adequate and it's better on there newer fleets.
Departure from Mumbai is often late but they manage to arrive on time or near that at the destination, after services are also nice.
BottomLine: It's nice traveling with them, if they manage to maintain there standards and restore it even. they should bring back 24hrs check-in

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service (e.g. attitude, care, helpfulness)
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
1  Thank singhrohan07
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

That’s something the Jet Airways In flight staff need to be taught asap. Such scowls and indifferent attitudes Both onward & return flights same experience. Cant be a coincidence specially after a extremely pleasant service by Vistara on Del- Leh sector. Sad indeed

1  Thank chitty282

Hi there, we are concerned to hear about your experience. We do however appreciate your honest feedback as it helps us improve our services. We've certainly shared your feedback with our team for internal review. Hope we'll have another opportunity to serve you better in the future.

Advance Travel date 3rd July
PNR FUNZRX
JP NO 136645762
False information given, I requested for upgrade using JP miles from my account which the helpline person assured is possible and can be done. He even helped me get OTP for making the payment but payment could not be processed due to technical problem He confirmed that my blocking is done and alternative is I can pay at counter the tax amount around 700 rs and get upgraded for both passengers. I tried to connect again to jet helpline to confirm if the blocking is done but some person named Suman said it is not possible? This is just providing false information and misguidance. I would have appreciated if the information had been provided in the first place rest your calls are recorded and you could check always whose fault it is.
EXTREMELY UNSATISFACTORY

1  Thank poonam1
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

My group of 12 and I Flew from Ahmedabad to Kathmandu via New Delhi in the month of May for a Dance tour.
One among us was a minor aged 18 and was traveling with a school ID and her principal's verification letter since she didn't have a valid passport (as per Nepal tourism rules) and to leave no stone unturned she had her mother accompanying her too. Long story cut short, We didn't have a pleasant treatment from Jetairways official at New Delhi as they were absolutely non-corporative and more over unaware of immigration rules even after us getting a green flag from Ahmedabad.

Well, even after the bitter experience from the ground staff at New Delhi, I wouldn't fail to acknowledge that the in-flight service including food has surely improvised.

2  Thank sonalippatel95