“Disappointing Business Class Cabin”
Review of Air Serbia

Reviewed 18 November 2018 via mobile

Overall I was very pleased with the high level of Air Serbia customer service from both ground staff and cabin crew. The short haul International Business Class seat is the same as Economy but limited to row 1 and curtained off at head level. Drinks & snacks were offered free of charge.
Sat in 1A and there was no one else in row 1 Middle seats (B&E) would be blocked off. Fortunately the excellent Air Serbia Business Class Lounge in Belgrade made up for the lack of comfort expected in the Business Class Cabin. Get to the lounge early to enjoy a delicious selection of food served up by the in house chef and be waited on by very attentive lounge staff.

1  Thank GregoryShanly
Write a ReviewReviews (1 216)

33 - 37 of 1 216 reviews

Reviewed 18 November 2018

The problems started at the check in. I tried to check in at home and skip the queue but it didn't work since checking in required me to fill in details about my visa. The user interface is really bad with no explanation and it wouldn't accept my input. Same things with check in machines at the airport. So I had to do it at the counter. I wonder why are they collecting data about my visa anyway, it shouldn't be any of their business. The queue at the check in desks was really big and only one counter was working. After a while I finally checked in at the counter. I had to pay additionally for my suitcase and they said the price is 60 euros but they didn't know if they are going to charge me in EUR or RSD so I can use my Serbian or international debit card to avoid conversion fee.

The legroom and seat comfort is really poor. It can be tolerated for a short flight but not for a 3h flight. During the flight I was seated at the back of the plane and the toilet smelled really bad.

Date of travel: August 2018
    • Seat comfort
    • Customer service (e.g. attitude, care, helpfulness)
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Reviewed 17 November 2018

Very rude check in and inflight staff as well inflight service. Flights are often delayed and gets sidelined parking. Not a good experience

Date of travel: November 2018
1  Thank Saswat66
Reviewed 16 November 2018 via mobile

Hi, my new suitcase has been broken on my way back from Belgrade. I have filled several (well hidden) online forms, where I also had to upload several written forms and pictures and got no reply whatsoever. Have sent several emails asking for the status of my reimbursement claim, no reply. Having in mind that they are a little cheaperthan the Lufthansa on this line, i have considered it a good option, but having no liability for the broken luggage it makes it actually more expensive. Oh, and it really hurts having a completely new suitcase broken and no one cares..... no more Air Serbia unless absolutely necessary...

Reviewed 12 November 2018

This is a short service and usually you will fly on turbo prop (ATR 72) plane. Short flight these days means you will just get a small bottle of water on board. Staff was polite and all in all it was just another flight.

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service (e.g. attitude, care, helpfulness)
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)