“Iberia Airlines”
Review of Iberia

Reviewed 28 June 2018

This was our first flight on Iberia Airlines and I rated it as "Average" because we were 1 hour late out of O'Hara Airport and I was very surprised that none of the hour was made up in the flight time causing us to miss our connecting flight to Lisbon. However, on the ground in Madrid their agents made every effort to get us on the next flight to Lisbon.

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (11 836)

202 - 206 of 11 836 reviews

Reviewed 28 June 2018

This was with the regional express carrier for Iberia. We flew there and back. Flight was nicer than the older iberia plane we took from Frankfurt to Madrid with Iberia. Was only 45 minutes so the lack of a snack or drink without paying was ok. Better than taking the bus or train:)

Reviewed 28 June 2018

Chheap flight! Expect to pay 30 Euro luggage fee for each checked bag and no drink uless you pay for it . It was an older plane with a little wear on the interior. We had to take the bus to get to it but was ok. 2 hour flight and got us to Madrid for a cheap price. You get what you pay for.

Reviewed 27 June 2018

After 30 years, I was finally able to return to Madrid. I took a non-stop Iberia flight from Logan in Boston to Barajas in Madrid. It was an incredible value at $530 round trip, including a seat upgrade.
Check in and boarding went very smoothly, and my window seat (33L) was very comfortable. There is plenty of in-flight entertainment on your personal screen, as well as options to watch the flight progress, and to shop, if you choose.
The food was actually decent, and there was plenty of beverage service as well.
My return trip was just as good. I was seated in 45J, but the entire middle section across the aisle was empty, so after take-off, I moved over and pretty much had my own personal suite.
I highly recommend Iberia. Their website and app are easy to use, the long haul planes are comfortable, and the crew very friendly and attentive.

Reviewed 27 June 2018

I found the Iberia website to pick our seats hard to navigate. Once our seats were booked Iberia changed planes but never notified us that our seat options were no longer valid so we had to pay extra for them again. Overall the flight was okay. The attendants were friendly and accommodating. The layover in Madrid was very hectic. The airport is huge and dealing with customs, then going through security again, left me sprinting to my connecting gate and barely making it.