“Awful”
Review of Iberia

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

I remember flying Iberia from Miami to Madrid 10 years ago. I thought the boarding process was a disgraceful, disorganized mess. I swore I would not fly Iberia again.

Yesterday, I decided to give Iberia another chance. I flew from Sevilla to Madrid. NOTHING HAS CHANGED; a disgraceful, disorganized, chaotic mess at the boarding gate! Come in Iberia, is this such a difficult thing, an organized boarding process? This does NOT take brain surgery to figure out.

In addition, once on the plane, it was THE most uncomfortable seating I have ever encountered on any flight; packed like sardines, awful leg room, extremely narrow seats.

I WILL NEVER, EVER FLY IBERIA AIRLINES AGAIN, NOW WOULD I EVER RECCOMMEND ANYONE ELSE TO DO SO.

Date of travel: April 2018
2  Thank PaulFradin
Write a reviewReviews (20 234)

3 069 - 3 073 of 20 234 reviews

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

These mfs lost my luggage.. nearly 3 weeks later I’m still waiting for it to be sent to my US address. I have never experienced such a collective group of liars and lazy employees. The first day I filed my claim I was promised my bag would be delivered to my temporary address in Spain, lies. Subsequently each day the same lies...yet no bags. Who wants to go on vacation without their stuff?! It’ll be a miracle if I get my stuff back. Meanwhile I’m gonna make sure these messy jerks pay for my loss and suffering. Stay away from this crappy airline, I know I’ve learned my lesson. Oh on top of that their actual flight was garbage too. Flight attendants were sloppy and inattentive, plane raggedy. Zero was not an option but that’s obviously my likeness to recommend this trashy “airline”.

4  Thank queenie85
Reviewed 1 April 2018

ok overall but a few instances flight attendants were unfriendly and not very attendant. Inflight service must improve.

2  Thank Gustavo O

Dear Iberia Airlines,

Today was not all lollipops and butterflies. My experience with your airline made me want to fly Malaysia air and have a 30% chance of not making it to my destination. Your customer service should be included as one of Dante's nine levels of hell probably sandwiched between fraud and treachery.

Laura, was one of the most frustrating people I have ever had the displeasure to come in contact with. Between the language barrier and running in circles she was unable to grasp the basics of customer service. She quoted us multiple prices ranging from $230 to $2,750 for a change fee which wouldn't include the price of the ticket. When asking to speak with a manager she curtly replied they would say the same thing she did.

After reading other reviews on Yelp and Trip Advisor and getting a better idea of the mind numbing incompetence of Iberia airlines I would strongly encourage any other means of transportation i.e. walking, swimming, jet skies, boat, train, scooter, horse, or even the dreaded Spirit or Ryan Airlines.

If I could give them zero stars it still wouldn't be low enough as I would rather take a swam dive off a 14 story building then ever speak to anyone affiliated with this airline again.

Date of travel: April 2018
4  Thank erburkee
Reviewed 1 April 2018

I flew from Lima to Tel-Aviv via Madrid and the service was good all the way, flights took off and landed on time. Seats were reasonable.

• Check-in and boarding
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.