“Good flight back to home”
Review of Iberia

Reviewed 1 April 2018

I flew from Lima to Tel-Aviv via Madrid and the service was good all the way, flights took off and landed on time. Seats were reasonable.

• Check-in and boarding
Write a reviewReviews (20 384)

3 123 - 3 127 of 20 384 reviews

Reviewed 1 April 2018

I flew fro Tel-Aviv via Madrid to Lima and the servixe was good all the way, flights took off and landed on time. Seats were reasonable.

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

Worst customer service and check in and boarding complete disaster
Dirty bathrooms terrible food I would never fly this airline again

2  Thank soulflower68
Reviewed 31 March 2018

Statred in Barcelona to Madrid check in very good and fast.Plane on time, connection at Madrid very easy.Cabin crew on long haul very good and food fine , the plane was full but all ok.
Return journey also ok landed 40 minutes early , very pleased by price and flight.

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

The flight was uneventful just like the crew and food. I knew I was going on a budget airline from the start so my expectations was low. The only reason i took this flight because it was the only non stop flight to Madrid from Ord.

My family of 4 sat in business class and my 5 years old spilled his drink on his table cloth and the flight attendant just gave me an “opps” look. She made no attempt to help him out or change the table cloth. You might ask why I as his mother did not help him out? Well he was sitting in the middle 2 seat with his 8 years old brother and I was across from his aisle. With food on my table it takes some time to get up and go over.

The seat was very narrow. I am 115lbs and 5 feet 2 so I am pretty small. I have to sleep with my hands on my belly or else it will hang to the side of the seat. When you lay down you get to sleep and smell the feet of the person from your next aisle. A picture say million words. Pls look for yourself

The best way to fly with this airline is to have low expectations and you will get through it

1  Thank coffeej_13
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.