“flew long haul on holiday”
Review of Iberia

Reviewed 31 March 2018

Statred in Barcelona to Madrid check in very good and fast.Plane on time, connection at Madrid very easy.Cabin crew on long haul very good and food fine , the plane was full but all ok.
Return journey also ok landed 40 minutes early , very pleased by price and flight.

• Check-in and boarding
Write a reviewReviews (20 219)

3 070 - 3 074 of 20 219 reviews

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

The flight was uneventful just like the crew and food. I knew I was going on a budget airline from the start so my expectations was low. The only reason i took this flight because it was the only non stop flight to Madrid from Ord.

My family of 4 sat in business class and my 5 years old spilled his drink on his table cloth and the flight attendant just gave me an “opps” look. She made no attempt to help him out or change the table cloth. You might ask why I as his mother did not help him out? Well he was sitting in the middle 2 seat with his 8 years old brother and I was across from his aisle. With food on my table it takes some time to get up and go over.

The seat was very narrow. I am 115lbs and 5 feet 2 so I am pretty small. I have to sleep with my hands on my belly or else it will hang to the side of the seat. When you lay down you get to sleep and smell the feet of the person from your next aisle. A picture say million words. Pls look for yourself

The best way to fly with this airline is to have low expectations and you will get through it

1  Thank coffeej_13
Reviewed 30 March 2018

After Air Canada completely screwed up our flights and lost our luggage, Iberia airlines - despite the language barrier - helped us arrive at our destination and gave us three "survival packs" that we basically lived off for three days in Rome. And then, after Air Canada refused to provide more info on our luggage, Iberia staff contacted them to discover that our luggage was still in Toronto, in Air Canada's possession, three days after our arrival in Rome. Without the support of Iberia airlines staff - who managed to get our luggage from Air Canada and courier it to us in Rome - we never would've seen our luggage again. Thank you for your help. The flight itself was on-time, clean, uneventful and had very courteous staff.

1  Thank 74debram
Reviewed 29 March 2018

it was normal; left in hour; they do not offer food or drinks you must pay for it
for business travel it works ok

Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

Flight operated by Air Nostrum flown with small CRJ200 with 50 passenger capacity. Full flight, good and prompt boarding experience. On time departure and arrivals. Pleasant and enjoyable short 55min flight with this small plane. Only one cabin crew but very good service and very profesional.

• Value for money
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.