“Do not fly with Finnair”
Review of Finnair

Reviewed 6 May 2021

Do not fly with Finnair. We booked a flight and then it was cancelled due to COVID. They give you 4 months to re-book and COMPLETE your trip. If you do not, you lose your "credit" thus lose your money. They have ZERO compassion for customers and will not extend the credit nor will they consider a refund. Book literally anywhere else. Your welcome.

Date of travel: July 2020
1  Thank courtneya349
Write a reviewReviews (7 598)

24 - 28 of 7 598 reviews

Reviewed 4 May 2021

Seriously you don’t fly with them. They didn’t allow me to fly (despite I had all the papers and I arrived on time), and instead of refunding they just offered me to change the date of my flight from the following month and they gave me only a few days to decide. They don’t care about customers at all.

Date of travel: May 2021
1  Thank I5072FNandrear
Reviewed 13 April 2021

I had problems getting my COVID-19 testing back in the USA in time for my flight. FinnAir said that I could not rebook on a later flight without paying an exorbitant fee. I ended up having to buy a new one way ticket on American Airlines instead. They also would not give me any credit or refund. Dealing with these folks felt like I was robbed. Fly on a more reputable airline!

Date of travel: April 2021
2  Thank OnAir775882
Reviewed 20 March 2021

Unprofessional and rude behaviour of Finnair employees with zero level oh humanity and complete absence of willingness to solve the problem or help a customer. Terrible experience, which I do not want even to describe. Afterwards, could not reach anyone via customer service on the phone to rebook my flight for and hour. Payments on the website do not work with different cards. 0 points for everything. Hopefully, my last flight with this company. I would better walk :D

Date of travel: March 2021
1  Thank Evgenia A
Reviewed 9 March 2021

Very limited options for flying London - Copenhagen, so opted to try Finnair via Helsinki, as it was the quickest available route even with the 4 hour detour!
Good quality friendly service during difficult flying times.
Reserved seats on-line, with final checkin at the airport for Covid test checks.
15 minute delay on each leg - so not bad.
Biscuit and drink on flights - no real options, but much better than most other airlines.
Seats were OK.
A good airline that did its job - though it was a long detour!

Date of travel: March 2021
    • Check-in and boarding
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.