“Staff and service is at the top of my experience!!”
Review of Finnair

Reviewed 6 December 2019

Finnair offer the shortest connection from Manchester UK to Far East. Staff and service is at the top of my experience chart. Planes are modern and the A350 configuration is just perfect!! Great frequent Flyer programme too. Would not change back to BA now... or EVER!!

1  Thank Pimpan-Samui
Write a reviewReviews (7 571)

320 - 324 of 7 571 reviews

Reviewed 5 December 2019

As a tall boy, I found the size of the legroom to be between nope and none what so ever. And not only that, if I had bought it would've cost me around 100€ or something more expensive. As a student, I can say with confidence that not gonna happend. Is it so gosh darned difficult to add 5cm to legroom for people? Mind you, this is not just problem with finnair, but with all public transport, but lets not get into that.

And then there was the tight schedule, which the finnair site suggested. As someone who never really flies I did not realize that finnair would screw me by selling me tickets to a plaine that I wouldn't have time to board. This caused me to get stuck for hours in Helsinki airboard. If I had known I'd have to do that, I could've been prepaired for it, but after RUNNING ACROSS THE AIRPORT JUST TO WATCH THE BUS TO THE PLAINE LEAVE, I was not very happy. They did 'compensate' us with 8€ voucher usable within the airport, but that was not making it any better that they screwed us over on our way to our honeymoon destination. At least on the way back, they told us before we touched down on the airport.

But on the good side, I got free juice and coffee on the flight.

1  Thank NutSavvyTraveller
Reviewed 4 December 2019

It was a really nice and clean plane, cabin crew was super friendly and helpful and you even get coffee or tea onboard, with the option to buy snacks or lunch. Both flights were on time and boarding was easy and smooth. It was good value for money.

1  Thank bautigerosa
Reviewed 4 December 2019

It was the best long flight I ever had. Friendly, funny crew, all are in a good temper. Very tasty food. Also top informations from the pilot.

Date of travel: December 2019
    • Check-in and boarding
Review collected in partnership with Sky-tours
1  Thank EdStean
Reviewed 4 December 2019

My daughter and myself flew from Manchester to Helsinki with connecting flight to Xian China. The flight was okay cabin crew average and the in flight food not good!!. Return flight terrible cabin crew left the passengers with no water for approx 1 hour into the flight. The inflight meals given as a choice fish and chicken when it got to my seat 52H no chicken available and I do not like fish. I was served one of the cabin crew meals it was vile so I didnt eat it. I would not fly with them again!!

Date of travel: October 2019
4  Thank margaretedwards53
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.