“Pretty Good”
Review of Finnair

Reviewed 25 April 2018

I was due to fly from Bangkok to Manchester via Helsinki. I had wheelchair assistance as I had just had major surgery and this made things a lot easier.

Unfortunately my flight landing in Helsinki was 15 minutes late, which meant that I missed my connecting flight. I was put up in a hotel overnight and they got me on a plane first thing in the morning to Manchester.

I was incredibly upset but they did their best and I can not fault them for that. They made my flight from Bangkok to Manchester a lot easier by assisting me with a wheelchair and priority boarding etc.

• In-flight Entertainment
2  Thank KeiraJarvis
Write a reviewReviews (7 598)

2 110 - 2 114 of 7 598 reviews

Reviewed 25 April 2018

Well what can I say but three of the four sectors were the worst business class service we have ever received in our flying history. Food very poor quality, cabin managers had no understanding of customer service, lost luggage and no information provided, one one flight no food available, when yiu complain to Finnair customer service they acknowledge the fact they did not deliver the business class service they advertise, but say they can’t appropirtaly compensate passengers for this. CEO has a direct Twitter account and ask for passse vers to contact him, but does not reply to negative comments ! I used Finnair business class in 2017 and it was excellent but what happened to the airline in 2018 as it was horrendous ! Think before you book business class with Finnair!

Date of travel: January 2018
1  Thank Neil B
Reviewed 25 April 2018

A 10 hr flight from Helsinki to Narita, Tokyo. Boarding was quite fast and flight was on schedule. Had an exit row seat so there was plenty of room for me. Flight attendants were nice and professional. Two meals were served during the flight and those were ok too. Flight left Finland in the evening and arrived Tokyo in the morning so I slept most of my time on board.

Date of travel: March 2018
    • In-flight Entertainment
1  Thank Joonas L
Reviewed 24 April 2018

Travel alone fron Saigon to London Heathrow , got transit at Singapore and Finland. Total travel time was 28hrs but good value for money at £360 bought at last minutes. Service was good and professional, I like the in flight information which show you when the meal will be serve during the flight. The food was good and tasty, although a light snack for 3 hrs flight from Finland to London would make ensure the customers will use Finnair again for flight between Asia destinations and London. Also Finland airport is a good place to transit as the airport is quiet, modern and plenty free phone charging power point. Will definitely use Finnair again.

Reviewed 24 April 2018

A short flight (1 h), and as it's a domestic flight they have economy only. On domestic flights and European flights only coffee, tea, blueberry juice and still water are complimentary. And on these short flights also the selection of snacks for purchase is limited (e.g. no sandwiches available - on domestic flights they are only available aboard flights to/from Lapland).

• Check-in and boarding
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.