“Pathetic service”
Review of Eurowings

Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Just avoid this carrier. They were delayed, that's okay, it normal. The next connecting flight was again eurowings. We were able to board the flight but these guys could not transfer our baggage. And when asked in Zurich, there is not even a counter if that airline. We had to report a lost baggage with airport authority and they coordinated with them which they said we may or may not get it in 1-2 days. All our basic things were in the bag and the food too was appointed till we got that. We were on a holiday and without the required clothes we were helpless and lost.

• Seat comfort
    • Value for money
Write a ReviewReviews (5 060)

187 - 191 of 5 060 reviews

Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Really good low cost company, confortable seats and vero clan, Even if we left Rome with 25' delay, we arrived at destination with only 5' delay.

Reviewed 27 June 2018

Great round trip. Starting with the online booking the entire process was extremely easy and uncomplicated. Prices are great too even with place reservation... No delays, excellent service, boarding ticket downloading very easy (48 hours prior flight), friendly personnel at check-in and boarding. Very well organized company, can only recommend.

• Seat comfort
    • Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Reviewed 27 June 2018

I booked a flight months ago for June 8th from Rome to Germany. The flight got cancelled by the airline less than 24 hours prior to departure. There weren't any other flights out until late the next day so I opted to take a train since the airline offered a refund. I applied for the refund using the link and never got any sort of confirmation that it was received. I used their online customer service form to try to get an update and still nothing. I called and was on hold for over an hour with no response. You'd think they would be prepared to refund flights ASAP if they were the ones who cancelled it in the first place. Now I'm out for the flight and the train cost almost 100 euro more than the flight since it was so late minute.

Reviewed 26 June 2018

Apart a thing that Eurowings dosn´t have a contract with Bangkok airport for a few hours transit for another flight "without passing trough immigration, and my boyfriend end up buying a new high cost flight ticket and end up in the middle of Asia without knowing what will happen.

This flight was a nightmare. I have been travelling for many years with many companies but never experienced such a bad trip.

When the plain was going to take off, all of a sudden the plain broke and had to break really fast. We end up waiting for more than hour to find out if the plain will continue the flight or not. ( there was some technique problem )

When the plain finally took of it felt like it´s going to fall again. As i said i flight many times but the plane never felt like crashing.

Anyway, during the flight if you wish to use any services like a basic movies or music or even headphones so you flight is comfortable a bit as the seats wasn´t at all, you have to pay extra charges which are not a small amount of money.

Euro Wings doesn´t even provide you for 12h long flight with basic pillow or blanket, not even any snack.

When finally this terrible long way ended i had to catch my connecting flight, which Euro Wing was promising to all of us that the plains will wait. I cannot even explain how much i was tired and stress after 30 hours of travelling without sleep if i even catch my flight - as i had to really run and push everyone to let me go first trough all the security checking. I almost miss my plane , if i wasn´t pushing people and ruining like crazy to catch a plain which one another girl had miss her flight because of eurowings.

I must say, if i ever had to choose company i rather pay double money then ever flight with this EUROWINGS

Only once nice thing there was the staff.

• Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)