“ICE not working through out 7 hr flight!”
Review of Emirates

Reviewed 14 June 2024

I have traveled many times with Emirates, and it has always been the safest and most trusted airline. However, this time it was horrible. The entertainment screen was not working throughout the 7-hour flight. When you clicked to select a channel or a movie, the screen would lag and select whatever the cursor landed on (yes, cursor, because it’s an old system). The air hostess restarted the system, but it still wouldn’t work. I was super disappointed!

1  Thank ivanasayegh4
Reviews (65 406)

107 - 111 of 65 406 reviews

Reviewed 13 June 2024

My wife and I flew Mumbai to Dubai in Emirates Business Class on our way to Iceland. The flight was a bit disappointing. Granted it was a short 3 hour flight in the early morning, but we still expected the same enthusiastic and willing service that we received in December 2023, which has been reviewed already. Cabin staff were somewhat unwilling to let us use the on board lounge for a pre breakfast drink. Although when we insisted, they grudgingly allowed us to use the Lounge. Breakfast food quality also very mediocre. Not worth the extra money spent on Business Class.. Seated at 11E, 11F.

Date of travel: May 2024
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and boarding
1  Thank 1234Bombay
Reviewed 13 June 2024

By far the best airline in the world. I have travelled with almos all of the top airlines in the West and Middle East and Emirates is by far one of the best. The quality of service, attentive cabin crew and the quality of the airplanes are impecable. The food is always top notch. I think the only airline that has better food in general is Turkish Airlines but apart from that Emirates is pretty much the best one in the West and Middle East (can't comment on Asian Airlines). Overall, worth every penny you spend on this airline.

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight Entertainment
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and boarding
Reviewed 12 June 2024

I currently have a flight booked from Manchester to Dubai in a little over 24 hours. This is the day before my partners 30th birthday and therefore I contacted the hotel 5 days ago to ask for some special requests for her birthday. The hotel explained on that day that the room in my name was saying cancelled. Immediately after that I contacted emirates holidays to inform them and to Investigate. Every day since I have rang multiple times and have then been asked to please give them more time to investigate.
The multi billion pound, premier company that is emirates have only so far offered me the solution of downgrading my hotel OR financing myself a change of hotels to another hotel that is similar in quality to that of the the one that I originally booked. This is simply because hotel prices have increased massively since the time of booking in January.
Not only did they fail to inform me of this cancellation but I am now being expected to fund the error myself OR simply accept a downgrade.

1  Thank jodblex
Reviewed 12 June 2024

It was the first time we flew with this airline and we were very excited about it. We bought seats on the upper deck (double) maybe they were more comfortable than the regular ones, but I was very disappointed with the service. You had to ask for practically everything, and the icing on the cake was that we ran out of the ordered meal. The stewardess was very apologetic, but what did it matter if I was hungry. Admittedly, later we got a fish that I don't like very much, but it's better than nothing. I believe that such things should never happen. Such an airline should offer me something else, because it's not my fault that I didn't have the meal I chose. Shame and disgrace – usually crap. We fly around the world a lot, but even Tui tries harder. Not to mention Gulfair, which beats you. There, in the economy class, apart from a blanket and headphones (standard), we got much more, e.g. socks, blindfolds, earplugs, etc. I think you don't deserve 5th place and I regret that I have to come back with you.

2  Thank gocha-opinie
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.