“Probably the best airline in the West and Middle East.”
Review of Emirates

Reviewed 13 June 2024

By far the best airline in the world. I have travelled with almos all of the top airlines in the West and Middle East and Emirates is by far one of the best. The quality of service, attentive cabin crew and the quality of the airplanes are impecable. The food is always top notch. I think the only airline that has better food in general is Turkish Airlines but apart from that Emirates is pretty much the best one in the West and Middle East (can't comment on Asian Airlines). Overall, worth every penny you spend on this airline.

• Seat comfort
    • Check-in and boarding
Reviews (65 394)

100 - 104 of 65 394 reviews

Reviewed 12 June 2024

I currently have a flight booked from Manchester to Dubai in a little over 24 hours. This is the day before my partners 30th birthday and therefore I contacted the hotel 5 days ago to ask for some special requests for her birthday. The hotel explained on that day that the room in my name was saying cancelled. Immediately after that I contacted emirates holidays to inform them and to Investigate. Every day since I have rang multiple times and have then been asked to please give them more time to investigate.
The multi billion pound, premier company that is emirates have only so far offered me the solution of downgrading my hotel OR financing myself a change of hotels to another hotel that is similar in quality to that of the the one that I originally booked. This is simply because hotel prices have increased massively since the time of booking in January.
Not only did they fail to inform me of this cancellation but I am now being expected to fund the error myself OR simply accept a downgrade.

1  Thank jodblex
Reviewed 12 June 2024

It was the first time we flew with this airline and we were very excited about it. We bought seats on the upper deck (double) maybe they were more comfortable than the regular ones, but I was very disappointed with the service. You had to ask for practically everything, and the icing on the cake was that we ran out of the ordered meal. The stewardess was very apologetic, but what did it matter if I was hungry. Admittedly, later we got a fish that I don't like very much, but it's better than nothing. I believe that such things should never happen. Such an airline should offer me something else, because it's not my fault that I didn't have the meal I chose. Shame and disgrace – usually crap. We fly around the world a lot, but even Tui tries harder. Not to mention Gulfair, which beats you. There, in the economy class, apart from a blanket and headphones (standard), we got much more, e.g. socks, blindfolds, earplugs, etc. I think you don't deserve 5th place and I regret that I have to come back with you.

2  Thank gocha-opinie
Reviewed 12 June 2024

Emirates was not like before .i dnt know wht happen to emirates the crew they are totally discriminating the guest i think may b by appeareance they are providing the services.I think emiretes managment must take audit during flight .

Reviewed 12 June 2024

Excellent flight with 1-2-1 seating, so plenty of seat and leg room and with space to spread out a bit. Cabin crew were great - friendly efficient and attentive. Seat was very comfortable and fully flat bed helped for a reasonable sleep. IFE had a wide range of films.
For my meal, I chose the halibut with seafood and pearl barley rice. The latter a bit stodgy and the fish too dry. Pity as everything else was fine. Overall an enjoyable experience. Highly recommended.

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight Entertainment
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and boarding
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.