“Emirates- Joke.”
Review of Emirates

Reviewed 12 June 2024

It was the first time we flew with this airline and we were very excited about it. We bought seats on the upper deck (double) maybe they were more comfortable than the regular ones, but I was very disappointed with the service. You had to ask for practically everything, and the icing on the cake was that we ran out of the ordered meal. The stewardess was very apologetic, but what did it matter if I was hungry. Admittedly, later we got a fish that I don't like very much, but it's better than nothing. I believe that such things should never happen. Such an airline should offer me something else, because it's not my fault that I didn't have the meal I chose. Shame and disgrace – usually crap. We fly around the world a lot, but even Tui tries harder. Not to mention Gulfair, which beats you. There, in the economy class, apart from a blanket and headphones (standard), we got much more, e.g. socks, blindfolds, earplugs, etc. I think you don't deserve 5th place and I regret that I have to come back with you.

2  Thank gocha-opinie
Reviews (65 406)

111 - 115 of 65 406 reviews

Reviewed 12 June 2024

Emirates was not like before .i dnt know wht happen to emirates the crew they are totally discriminating the guest i think may b by appeareance they are providing the services.I think emiretes managment must take audit during flight .

Reviewed 12 June 2024

Excellent flight with 1-2-1 seating, so plenty of seat and leg room and with space to spread out a bit. Cabin crew were great - friendly efficient and attentive. Seat was very comfortable and fully flat bed helped for a reasonable sleep. IFE had a wide range of films.
For my meal, I chose the halibut with seafood and pearl barley rice. The latter a bit stodgy and the fish too dry. Pity as everything else was fine. Overall an enjoyable experience. Highly recommended.

• Seat comfort
    • Legroom
    • In-flight Entertainment
    • Value for money
Reviewed 12 June 2024

Its has always been a great experience traveling with Emirates. The ground staffs are well experienced and are always happy to extend all required assistance to passengers. Thanks Ms.Nissa Thomas

Date of travel: February 2024
    • Seat comfort
    • Legroom
Reviewed 12 June 2024

Had been looking forward to finally flying on Emirates, having heard so many good things about them (case in point, their ranking here on TA), but it was a disaster both legs.

Outbound, the crew were just awful. I honestly felt invisible. I wanted a drink of water when they were coming by with drinks and had to tap the flight attendant to ask for one after everyone around me had been served (btw, I was in the aisle and wide awake!) This was just one example, but there had been no previous communication or altercation preceding how I was treated.
Inbound was so much worse with lost/misplaced luggage and I had to fight to get reimbursed for what I paid (despite not getting the service I paid for.) Stuck at the airport to file a claim for so long after a long flight is the last thing anyone wants to do!

Absolutely zero customer service, and one of the worst airline experiences I've EVER had (and I fly quite a lot.) DO NOT RECOMMEND AT ALL!

Date of travel: September 2023
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and boarding
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.