“Comfortable lie flat bed, plenty of room. Great service and IFE. Highly recommended.”
Review of Emirates

Reviewed 12 June 2024

Excellent flight with 1-2-1 seating, so plenty of seat and leg room and with space to spread out a bit. Cabin crew were great - friendly efficient and attentive. Seat was very comfortable and fully flat bed helped for a reasonable sleep. IFE had a wide range of films.
For my meal, I chose the halibut with seafood and pearl barley rice. The latter a bit stodgy and the fish too dry. Pity as everything else was fine. Overall an enjoyable experience. Highly recommended.

• Seat comfort
    • Legroom
    • In-flight Entertainment
    • Value for money
Reviews (65 395)

104 - 108 of 65 395 reviews

Reviewed 12 June 2024

Its has always been a great experience traveling with Emirates. The ground staffs are well experienced and are always happy to extend all required assistance to passengers. Thanks Ms.Nissa Thomas

Date of travel: February 2024
    • Seat comfort
    • Legroom
Reviewed 12 June 2024

Had been looking forward to finally flying on Emirates, having heard so many good things about them (case in point, their ranking here on TA), but it was a disaster both legs.

Outbound, the crew were just awful. I honestly felt invisible. I wanted a drink of water when they were coming by with drinks and had to tap the flight attendant to ask for one after everyone around me had been served (btw, I was in the aisle and wide awake!) This was just one example, but there had been no previous communication or altercation preceding how I was treated.
Inbound was so much worse with lost/misplaced luggage and I had to fight to get reimbursed for what I paid (despite not getting the service I paid for.) Stuck at the airport to file a claim for so long after a long flight is the last thing anyone wants to do!

Absolutely zero customer service, and one of the worst airline experiences I've EVER had (and I fly quite a lot.) DO NOT RECOMMEND AT ALL!

Date of travel: September 2023
    • Value for money
Reviewed 11 June 2024

Booked a nonstop flight in March 2024 for one person economy class June 18 until September 18, paid $1556. I booked way in advance figured I would get the best price. Wrong very wrong. A week before the flight I checked again and now it was $1247!! About a $310 difference! A friend of ours also leaving on the same day but with United checked her flight, it was $250 less she called United and United graciously refunded them $250. We called Emirates three different times three different agents. We got the same story we don’t give back refunds. We’re having a special now because the flight is not full. Well that’s not my problem. Maybe if your flights were cheaper in the beginning it would’ve been full they would not budge they would not upgrade they wouldn’t do anything. It is what it is is basically what I got and all three of them had attitude on the phone.

This will be our last time flying emirates never again. Their policies are not good. Maybe these policies work in the Middle East they don’t work well in America. They should’ve done something somebody booking at the last minute. Got a much better deal than I did , a loyal customer from three months ago, ridiculous goodbye Emirates. It’s too bad because the staff on the plane is wonderful. The food is wonderful. The seating is wonderful , Ticket policies , Management & customer support ? not so good !

Reviewed 10 June 2024

We had one of the worst pre-boarding experience at JFK. Reached at the check-in line at 7:30 pm for 11 pm flight. We already did the online check-in. Still asked wait in line. At around 8:30 pm they randomly split the line and send us to another line and rest behind us to kiosk to print boarding pass. Despite telling multiple time we w already did the online check in we were told everybody has to go through same process when I am looking at people who are directed to the kiosk. We were told we are punished because we have 5 bags another said it is because we are traveling with family. Priority is to people traveling light. It is a complete joke.

Date of travel: June 2024
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.